DFC Fans Lottery Draw - 30th April 2016

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DFCSC_1
Team Supported: Darlington

DFC Fans Lottery Draw - 30th April 2016

Post by DFCSC_1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:31 am

The winner of this month's Superdraw is number 267 - Louise Airey wins £825.

Once again, due to an increase in memberships this is a record payout. DFC will also receive a payment of £975.

To sign up for the weekly draw please follow the link.
http://www.darlingtonfcsupportersgroup. ... ottery.pdf

Full signup instructions here:
viewtopic.php?p=366723#p366723

Remember, 50% of all takings are paid out in prize money, with the other 50% going to help our football club. No commissions, or agents fees.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Re: DFC Fans Lottery Draw - 30th April 2016

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:56 am

Well done!
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 am

Great Work Colin!

Getting near a single £1,000 pay out each month end, so that should have some fans getting around to making standing orders.

I chose annual standing order payments to have minimum bank charges.

The club is already benefiting by over £10,000 per annum, which is a massive help for a part time outfit.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:19 am

and I hear that the Sponsor a Goal scheme has done exceptionally well this season so well done to everyone who runs or has chipped in to support these schemes - they really do make a difference.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

QuakerPete

Post by QuakerPete » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:16 am

This is really getting successful now and is a great way to donate with little or no hassle. Someone suggested it might be an idea to split the monthly prize into 2 or 3 - worth considering?

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:23 am

QuakerPete wrote:This is really getting successful now and is a great way to donate with little or no hassle. Someone suggested it might be an idea to split the monthly prize into 2 or 3 - worth considering?
I was thinking it would be good to up the other 3 week prizes if possible. Be nice to hit the 1k for the end of month draw but also rise the other 3 weeks prize to £100 obvisouly all needs more people to join.

Good seeing someone excited on twitter today winning £825 especially as it's a Darlo fan and it's a prize that makes a nice difference to people, just a shame it wasn't me :lol:

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:11 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
QuakerPete wrote:This is really getting successful now and is a great way to donate with little or no hassle. Someone suggested it might be an idea to split the monthly prize into 2 or 3 - worth considering?
I was thinking it would be good to up the other 3 week prizes if possible. Be nice to hit the 1k for the end of month draw but also rise the other 3 weeks prize to £100 obvisouly all needs more people to join.

Good seeing someone excited on twitter today winning £825 especially as it's a Darlo fan and it's a prize that makes a nice difference to people, just a shame it wasn't me :lol:
A £1,000 plus top month end prize should be realised before improving the scheme with extra weekly prizes, as the four figure sums won will eye-catching for attracting more punters.

Fans can help the scheme by getting friends and relatives to sign up. There is far more chance of winning a decent prize than other lotteries and proceeds all go to DFC, rather than propping up cuts in public services.

micra3

Post by micra3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Lets get to a monthly prize of £1000 and then consider increasing the weekly prizes.
Well done to all involved in the DFC lottery it's growing rapidly.
M I C R A 3

DFCSC_1

Post by DFCSC_1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Thanks for the comments. If we can get to the point where the biggie reaches £1,000, then that will be the time to review other prizes. There's been a rapid increase in numbers since October, and in May it' s anticipated that the prize fund will increase again, once all the recent new participants' payments have started to come through. Don't forget, anyone can have as many entries as they wish, as long as they pay in multiples of £5.

TS3

Post by TS3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Mr_Tibbs wrote:and I hear that the Sponsor a Goal scheme has done exceptionally well this season so well done to everyone who runs or has chipped in to support these schemes - they really do make a difference.
Yep, looks like we will have raised over £3k this season, around 40% up on last season

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk