Matty Lovegreen

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Matty Lovegreen

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:44 am

Great to see that the club have offered him a contract. I know that Martin Gray rates him very highly and he'll no doubt be able to provide cover for the centre of our defence. Really pleased for his dad as well, who is a massive Darlo fan.

jjljks

Re: Matty Lovegreen

Post by jjljks » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:16 am

The future of our club depends on us bringing through young & local talent. Hope he makes the grade like Dan Burn! Looking forward to see him next season (at Blackwell Meadows)

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:08 am

I hope he's the first of many, as there is a lot of potential what with all of the silverware our youth teams are collecting.

We should maybe have a picture of all the Darlo Youth players with all of the club's trophies from the 2015-2016 season.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:16 am

Neil Johnson wrote:I hope he's the first of many, as there is a lot of potential what with all of the silverware our youth teams are collecting.

We should maybe have a picture of all the Darlo Youth players with all of the club's trophies from the 2015-2016 season.
Be great to get a picture like that with all the players right from the youngest youth teams right up to the first team to show what we've built up over the past 4 years.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg