wow investment

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

wow investment

Post by onewayup » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 am

A fan from Nigeria invests within hours of the offer going online ,that shows the level of interest in Darlington fc ,Well done that man ,now let's get it out there,you own the club ,you can help promote your club talk to your local shop about putting a poster in their window advertising the last home games ,and spread the news of our impending move back to Darlington in the same way lets blitz all of Darlington and surrounding areas newton aycliffe
Middleton st George and the like.can we do it yes we can.come on get involved every little bit helps.

DFCSG_Secretary

Re: wow investment

Post by DFCSG_Secretary » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am

onewayup wrote:A fan from Nigeria invests within hours of the offer going online ,that shows the level of interest in Darlington fc ,Well done that man ,now let's get it out there,you own the club ,you can help promote your club talk to your local shop about putting a poster in their window advertising the last home games ,and spread the news of our impending move back to Darlington in the same way lets blitz all of Darlington and surrounding areas newton aycliffe
Middleton st George and the like.can we do it yes we can.come on get involved every little bit helps.
If anyone wants a poster for their local shop, pub, take-away, work place, click on this link http://www.darlingtonfcsupportersgroup.org/ and download the poster to print. An updated poster will be available after the Nantwich game.

grytters

Post by grytters » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 am

onewayup wrote:A fan from Nigeria invests within hours of the offer going online ,that shows the level of interest in Darlington fc ,Well done that man ,now let's get it out there,you own the club ,you can help promote your club talk to your local shop about putting a poster in their window advertising the last home games ,and spread the news of our impending move back to Darlington in the same way lets blitz all of Darlington and surrounding areas newton aycliffe

Somebody from Nigeria wants to send us money? :)
Bring Back the Quarters

grahamvx220

Post by grahamvx220 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 pm

grytters wrote:

Yes...its from a distant relative I didnt even know I had....he recently came into a lot of money after the passing of an even more distant relative who apparently owned a gold mine in Umbolongo but he apparently had no immediate family to leave his sizeable assets to. I'm really glad he has re-invested in Darlo but I await my £500 back for bank admin charges or something and half of the inheritance he's promised me. :roll:

grahamvx220

Post by grahamvx220 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 pm

grytters wrote:

Yes...its from a distant relative I didnt even know I had....he recently came into a lot of money after the passing of an even more distant relative who apparently owned a gold mine in Umbolongo but he apparently had no immediate family to leave his sizeable assets to. I'm really glad he has re-invested in Darlo but I await my £500 back for bank admin charges or something and half of the inheritance he's promised me. :roll:

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm

I had an email the other day from the united nations office saying im getting $10million. all I have to do is give them all my details and I get it. :)

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:50 pm

His name is Michael Barras ,a Darlington born man who has Darlington football club at heart.who is working there.Some very cynical people who will always try to scupper good news.anyone who has can help put Darlington fc home I welcome ,wholeheartedly.
Last edited by onewayup on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darlobaz79

Post by Darlobaz79 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:51 pm

johninskopje

Post by johninskopje » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:12 pm

Not from Nigeria, but anyway just put in £500 from Armenia. Let's get this job done!

DL5

Post by DL5 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:21 pm

Reminded me of the Mr P Steaker thread from a few years ago where a scammer was strung along by someone on here, that was hilarious.

Henley

Post by Henley » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:01 pm

onewayup wrote:His name is Michael Barras ,a Darlington born man who has Darlington football club at heart.who is working there.Some very cynical people who will always try to scupper good news anyone who has can help put Darlington fc home I welcome ,wholeheartedly.
Please don't be the drama queen - it was a couple of jokey posts, that's all. I instantly thought of Nigerian scamsters too.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:30 pm

onewayup wrote:His name is Michael Barras ,a Darlington born man who has Darlington football club at heart.who is working there.Some very cynical people who will always try to scupper good news.anyone who has can help put Darlington fc home I welcome ,wholeheartedly.
It was a joke, you tit.

ian_brown
Team Supported: Fulchester United

Post by ian_brown » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:33 pm

This is the chap who has made the investment.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:39 pm

I had an e mail a while ago offering a share of $10 million. I only had to travel to a far away land and claim a suitcase from left luggage. Now I wish I'd accepted as all our troubles would be over. Next time I'll accept.

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:44 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:I had an e mail a while ago offering a share of $10 million. I only had to travel to a far away land and claim a suitcase from left luggage. Now I wish I'd accepted as all our troubles would be over. Next time I'll accept.
Just don't ask the club to cover the plane fares. :roll:

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:55 am

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
onewayup wrote:His name is Michael Barras ,a Darlington born man who has Darlington football club at heart.who is working there.Some very cynical people who will always try to scupper good news.anyone who has can help put Darlington fc home I welcome ,wholeheartedly.
It was a joke, you tit.
I wouldn't get too worked up. Onewayup is notorious for being intellectually limited.

That he can't work out this is a joke is about par for the course.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY