Friends & Family Day - Saturday 5th December

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Chair-DFCSG
Team Supported: Darlington

Friends & Family Day - Saturday 5th December

Post by Chair-DFCSG » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:43 am

With another postponed game you can help your club and also give your friends and family a pre-Christmas football treat.

So why not bring them along to our next home game against Rushall Olympic on Saturday December 5th? We’re calling it a Friends and Family Day, in which we’re encouraging all Darlington fans to bring along at least one friend or another family member to sample the atmosphere of a Darlington game in family-friendly surroundings.

We have all worked very hard over the last four seasons to steadily build a community club which caters for fans of all ages and one that we can all be proud of – so why not give someone new a chance to experience the flavour of Saturday afternoonfootball involving one of the best-supported non league clubs at this level?

There have been some exciting games at HeritagePark this season (remember the Blyth, Workington and Stourbridge games) and entertainment is full value for money.
Admission prices are £10 adults, £7 concessions and £4 children (5 to 16). So wny not invite someone to come along and watch our promotion push?

See you next Saturday!

DFCSG
Last edited by Chair-DFCSG on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

darlodog

Re: Friends & Family Day - Saturday 5th December

Post by darlodog » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am

I'm going to bring 2 lapsed fans along they would rather that than Xmas shopping!!

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:00 pm

To make it a full Darlo Day we are having our Xmas Party do at the Travellers Rest, come along and see The Rat Pack and Dave Cadman, its only £5 a ticket and all beers,lagers and cider are £2.50 a pint.

PM me for tickets or you can get them at Quaker Retail or from behind the bar at the pub.

:thumbup:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:24 pm

I think this is a good idea, but it's going to be hard to bring down friends and family in the lead up to Christmas and when the weather isn't brilliant. But I think the concept is very good.