Important Information regarding Car Parking arrangements

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

TCB 42
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Important Information regarding Car Parking arrangements

Post by TCB 42 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:58 am

You must be joking charging £50 when we are about to enter the third month of the season.
The most you should be charging is£30.
Are they trying to bankrupt the supporters?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:26 pm

TCB 42 wrote:You must be joking charging £50 when we are about to enter the third month of the season.
No, they're offering a discount on the pay as you go price as a reward for committing up front.

Take it or leave it.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Mrs Money_Penny

Post by Mrs Money_Penny » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:30 pm

TCB 42 wrote:You must be joking charging £50 when we are about to enter the third month of the season.
What part of YOUR club do you not understand? Luckily plenty will take up the offer

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:42 pm

It's not really about the month of the season. We happen to have had 7 away games and 5 home games. There is a £4 saving if you buy the pass - but if you think you are better off paying on the gate then as Spyman says take it or leave it.

TCB 42

Post by TCB 42 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 pm

ROWLOCKS

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Just park in tesco or surrounding area for free..Simples

Sat ont shitter

Mrs Money_Penny

Post by Mrs Money_Penny » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:00 am

HarrytheQuaker wrote:Just park in tesco or surrounding area for free..Simples

Sat ont shitter
That attitude will get the club where it needs to be -every little helps (return to town&playing budget)

divas

Post by divas » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:08 am

Mrs Money_Penny wrote:

Sat ont shitter
That attitude will get the club where it needs to be -every little helps (return to town&playing budget)
Rubbish, people can park where they want, it's their choice, why must people always be vilified for choosing not to pay for parking? Maybe he puts money in the club another way. I refuse to pay for parking when there are better and cheaper alternatives but I support the club in many other ways such as player and match sponsorships as well as the lottery - there's only so much each individual can/will do.

The main thing is he gets off his arse and drives to another town to support his football club.

Mrs Money_Penny

Post by Mrs Money_Penny » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 am

divas wrote:
Mrs Money_Penny wrote:

Sat ont shitter
Rubbish, people can park where they want, it's their choice, why must people always be vilified for choosing not to pay for parking? Maybe he puts money in the club another way. I refuse to pay for parking when there are better and cheaper alternatives but I support the club in many other ways such as player and match sponsorships as well as the lottery - there's only so much each individual can/will do.

The main thing is he gets off his arse and drives to another town to support his football club.
That's his choice but why advise others to do the same when the money does go to the club (especially those supporters who don't park safely )

divas

Post by divas » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:38 am

I hardly think it's any secret that you can park for free in the surrounding areas and I'm also sure there won't be a mass exodus of paying parkers at the next game as a result of this.

Might be worth letting MJ know though just so he can put it into his forecast.

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am

Mrs Money_Penny wrote:

Sat ont shitter
How offensive do you want to be on this thread?

As divas said we can park where we want and won't be made to feel guilty for it, don't suppose my attitude of buying shirts, hats, scarfs, 50/50 tickets, going to every home match and a few away, shares, DFSC, Darlotrust (as was) donating to back to Darlo fund, Uncovered sponsorship etc counts really as i'm obviously not a real fan committed to the club all because I choose to park my car somewhere else because

1. Out of reach of balls coming over the fence
2. I always shop at Tesco following the match for fuel/food so may as well park there
3. Hate waiting in the melee to get out of the club car park, especially the overflow one.

I don't expect gratitude for spending money on the club but certainly don't expect to be vilified because we don't use the club car park by someone who is I understand is associated with the Fans owned club.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:42 am

Bogratsteve wrote:
Mrs Money_Penny wrote:

Sat ont shitter
How offensive do you want to be on this thread?

As divas said we can park where we want and won't be made to feel guilty for it, don't suppose my attitude of buying shirts, hats, scarfs, 50/50 tickets, going to every home match and a few away, shares, DFSC, Darlotrust (as was) donating to back to Darlo fund, Uncovered sponsorship etc counts really as i'm obviously not a real fan committed to the club all because I choose to park my car somewhere else because

1. Out of reach of balls coming over the fence
2. I always shop at Tesco following the match for fuel/food so may as well park there
3. Hate waiting in the melee to get out of the club car park, especially the overflow one.

I don't expect gratitude for spending money on the club but certainly don't expect to be vilified because we don't use the club car park by someone who is I understand is associated with the Fans owned club.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:50 am

Sorry Gramps lack of sleep has most likely induced faux outrage on my behalf

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:28 pm

If people wish to pay for their parking then that's their choice. Personally I park round the corner in Sainsbury's and I've never had any problems. But if the club can get some extra revenue from parking, then that's fine with me.

Mrs Money_Penny

Post by Mrs Money_Penny » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Posting as a shareholder rather than as a member of the SG group. It is peoples choice but thought it rather sad that Harry was directing people to free parking when it is a thread about car parking arrangements the club have put in place.