New Uncovered - testers and writers needed

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

mikkyx
Site Admin

New Uncovered - testers and writers needed

Post by mikkyx » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

As I've previously teased, I hope to be launching a new Uncovered site by the end of the month. Full details of the new features and so on will be published in due course, but in the meantime I'm looking for people to help out in two particular groups.

Testers
I need some people to have a wander round the site on a variety of devices and browsers and make sure things work and appear as they should. If you can help with this, please drop me a PM letting me know what browsers / devices / operating systems you have access to and I'll send you the details.

Writers
If you have any ideas for articles you'd like to write on the site then please get in touch - I'm keen to have the site updated more often so regular features e.g. "Where are they now", match previews / reports, or similar would be good. If you think you'd have something to offer then drop me a PM with your ideas.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: New Uncovered - testers and writers needed

Post by lo36789 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 am

For where are they now - are you looking to feature ex-players or ex-posters on this site? ;)

mikkyx
Site Admin

Re: New Uncovered - testers and writers needed

Post by mikkyx » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 am

lo36789 wrote:For where are they now - are you looking to feature ex-players or ex-posters on this site? ;)
I leave that entirely up to the author :D
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website