My "Come on Darlo Prediction League" Prediction

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

My "Come on Darlo Prediction League" Prediction

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Don't forget it's time to take part in this season's "Come on Darlo" Prediction League.

If you haven't done it yet it's great fun and there are weekly updates to let you know just how badly you're doing... in my case :lol:

However this year I've decided to cheat (sort of) by taking the latest odds and combining them with last season's performances in a super-number-crunching spreadsheet which is either lying to me, or we're going to have a fantastic season ahead of us!

My prediction came out with us steamrollering the league on 103 points with 91 goals scored and 31 conceded :think: :thumbup:

You can read all about it and download the entry form here:

http://www.darlingtonfcsupportersgroup.org/comeondarlo

PLEASE USE THE EXCEL ENTRY FORM *IF POSSIBLE*

Anyone can take part (spread it round your friends/family/workmates) and it only costs £4 per enter - just make a silly name up for your team and guess our results (plus a few other predictions to make it a bit more interesting).

Prizes will be a proportion of the received entry fees: 1st, 25%; 2nd, 15%; 3rd, 10% with the rest of the money going to the club.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg