Fans Lottery July Superdraw - 25th July

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DFCSC_1
Team Supported: Darlington

Fans Lottery July Superdraw - 25th July

Post by DFCSC_1 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:18 am

The winner of this month's Superdraw is number 258. Mike Wilson wins £475.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Re: Fans Lottery July Superdraw - 25th July

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Just a reminder for anyone who doesn't yet do the lottery - it's very simple to enter and has benefited the club to the tune £7,000 in the past 12 months.

Full details are available here:

http://www.darlingtonfcsupportersgroup.org/lottery

All you need to do is download the Standing Order form you'll find there and set up a monthly payment for £5/month per entry. If you've got online banking this should just take you a few minutes, or you can do it in person at your bank if you're not sure.

Make sure you add a payment reference to your Standing Order so the lottery treasurer can identify who the payment is from, and then send your contact details (including your payment reference number) either by post to the address on the bottom of the form, or by email to the address you'll also see there.

If you choose the email option you should get a confirmation email back to acknowledge receipt of your details. You'll then be entered into the draw as soon as your first payment goes through.

You can buy as many entries as you like - for instance I set my S/O up for £10/month and in my payment reference I just put my name with "x2" after it.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg