New DFCSG web site

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Chair-DFCSG
Team Supported: Darlington

New DFCSG web site

Post by Chair-DFCSG » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 am

JE93

Re: New DFCSG web site

Post by JE93 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:40 am

Really impressed with that website very professional looking and the content is all good.

Was the right decision to bring all the groups supporting Darlo together. Hopefully as one big group they can continue with all the great work they do fundraising and supporting the club to make sure we can have continued success both on the pitch, developing the ground off the pitch and establishing roots in the community.

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:44 am

JE93 wrote:Really impressed with that website very professional looking and the content is all good.

Was the right decision to bring all the groups supporting Darlo together. Hopefully as one big group they can continue with all the great work they do fundraising and supporting the club to make sure we can have continued success both on the pitch, developing the ground off the pitch and establishing roots in the community.
You refer to 'they', which presumably means you're not currently a member. Ever thought of joining? Only £2 a month. One big incentive is that DFCSG members will have ticketing priorities similar to season ticket holders. So when the big games come along you could be guaranteed a ticket. I would expect a big demand for the first few matches (at least) at Blackwell Meadows. In my view, MG's side also looks well capable of going on an FA Cup run - see what happened to Blyth after they beat us!

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:37 am

I don't subscribe to the Northern Echo website. Could the article/new web site link be added to this forum?

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 am

have you even tried clicking on the link?

I can access the link and I don't have a northern echo subscription.

MikeinBlack2

Post by MikeinBlack2 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 am

love it! wrote:I don't subscribe to the Northern Echo website. Could the article/new web site link be added to this forum?
http://www.darlingtonandstocktontimes.c ... s_website/

The Darlington & Stockton Times doesn't require a subscription as yet and is about as upto date as the Echo.
Come on Darlo!
Smoke me a kipper....I'll be back for breakfast!

JE93

Post by JE93 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

Maurice_Peddelty wrote:
JE93 wrote:Really impressed with that website very professional looking and the content is all good.

You refer to 'they', which presumably means you're not currently a member. Ever thought of joining? Only £2 a month. One big incentive is that DFCSG members will have ticketing priorities similar to season ticket holders. So when the big games come along you could be guaranteed a ticket. I would expect a big demand for the first few matches (at least) at Blackwell Meadows. In my view, MG's side also looks well capable of going on an FA Cup run - see what happened to Blyth after they beat us!
haha yes you caught me. After reading up a little I think its something I'll sign up for when I return to the UK in the autumn. The reason I wasn't signed up previously was that there were so many groups, funds etc it was hard to know what you were supporting and signing up to. Its been a good move to bring them all together and hopefully lots of new members like myself can get on board