updates on move

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

updates on move

Post by onewayup » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:47 am

A statement from martin Jasper is on the official website,all the panicking fans please read it,you will then understand the delay of information,well done martin and all those involved in getting us back to Darlington.

Robbie Painter

Re: updates on move

Post by Robbie Painter » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 pm

onewayup wrote:A statement from martin Jasper is on the official website,all the panicking fans please read it,you will then understand the delay of information,well done martin and all those involved in getting us back to Darlington.
a) No one was panicking
b) We aren't back in Darlington yet
c) Statement was released yesterday, we've all read it.

Apart from that, spot on :thumbup:

divas

Post by divas » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Robbie Painter wrote:
onewayup wrote:A statement from martin Jasper is on the official website,all the panicking fans please read it,you will then understand the delay of information,well done martin and all those involved in getting us back to Darlington.
a) No one was panicking

:lol: :lol: :lol:

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Were you not one who was getting at there being no news on the move back to Darlington then,I,d sooner wait for information from the board ,than have misinformation through speculation

Lawman3

Post by Lawman3 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:47 pm

I'm now panicking about the breakdown of the relationship with the rugby Club ;-)
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

poppyfield

Post by poppyfield » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 pm

I am panicking now I have to look at 2 threads about the same thing :?
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Delay until Autumn. The agreement with the Rugby Club is supposed to last many decades, so it is wise to make sure it is right from the on-set.

A relationship is a financial lifeline & windfall for the Rugby Club, so they may be trying to milk as much as they can from DFC by taking us to and beyond the brink.

The council was supposed to be the arbitrator, but maybe post agreement.

bga

Re: Updates on move

Post by bga » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:30 pm

I find it interesting that DRFC have yet to make any official update statement to their members/players (correct me if I am wrong) about our proposed move to BM, yet it will have a massive impact on these members/players. Their Chairman's brief comments in the Echo expressing his disappointment regarding our Board's statement, doesn't really state their position on WHY there is a delay.

Makka Pakka

Post by Makka Pakka » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Robbie Painter wrote:
a) No one was panicking

d) It's JESPER not Jasper.
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883