early appeal

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

victor meldrew
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: early appeal

Post by victor meldrew » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Darlobaz79 wrote:It is just as far for you to go to Bamber Bridge and get a ticket tomorrow
:clap: :clap: :clap: Great minds think alike

Darlobaz79

Post by Darlobaz79 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 pm

On sale 1pm-3pm if you can get there and it doesn't look like tickets are marked as 'away end' or anything. Hope you get one

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Darlobaz79 wrote:On sale 1pm-3pm if you can get there and it doesn't look like tickets are marked as 'away end' or anything. Hope you get one
I will be trying my hardest see what the boss says wasnt keen on me finishing at 3 today

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:15 pm

victor meldrew wrote:
Darlobaz79 wrote:On sale 1pm-3pm if you can get there and it doesn't look like tickets are marked as 'away end' or anything. Hope you get one
I will be trying my hardest see what the boss says wasnt keen on me finishing at 3 today
Just say it's to watch Darlo play and I'm sure he or she will understand.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:46 pm

tdk1 wrote:Has anyone got a spare ticket I could buy? Realise it's unlikely but still.

Happy to pay face and stick £20 into B2D for the privilege.

Am an exile who gets up when I can. Had no way of getting a ticket.
I've PMd you.

Darlo_Dan

Post by Darlo_Dan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Still hoping someone has a spare ticket. Pm me if you can help

WestStand657

Post by WestStand657 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:49 pm

I got 3 spare ?

Darlo_Dan

Post by Darlo_Dan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:54 pm

WestStand657 wrote:I got 3 spare ?
Could you send me a pm please. Thanks

DarloToonFC

Post by DarloToonFC » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:00 pm

I have to say I vowed I would never register on this site and certainly never leave a post as some of the posts on here are clearly by people who do not have a clue about life and certainly have too much time on their hands.

However, on the other side of the coin it is a great way for sensible people to communicate and for the exiled fans to keep in touch, find out about tickets, fans radio, match threads etc, which I think is brilliant and I have been amazed at how many long suffering Darlo fans we have around the world. I take my hat off to you all for making the effort to still being involved and a part of our beloved Darlo.

It is with this in mind that it is heart breaking to see so many great fans missing out on matches that are so important.
I too live out of the area but thankfully have a number of great friends who pulled together and sorted tickets for me, of which a couple were for friends of mine where I live who love football but are not true Darlo fans.

Therefore TDK1, DarloFan97 and Victor Meldrew (if you still need tickets) leave your mobile No on here and I may be able to sort you a ticket out, as I would prefer to make sure these tickets find their way to true Darlo fans!!

I will be in touch.

princes town

Post by princes town » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:04 pm

DarloToonFC wrote:I have to say I vowed I would never register on this site and certainly never leave a post as some of the posts on here are clearly by people who do not have a clue about life and certainly have too much time on their hands.

However, on the other side of the coin it is a great way for sensible people to communicate and for the exiled fans to keep in touch, find out about tickets, fans radio, match threads etc, which I think is brilliant and I have been amazed at how many long suffering Darlo fans we have around the world. I take my hat off to you all for making the effort to still being involved and a part of our beloved Darlo.

It is with this in mind that it is heart breaking to see so many great fans missing out on matches that are so important.
I too live out of the area but thankfully have a number of great friends who pulled together and sorted tickets for me, of which a couple were for friends of mine where I live who love football but are not true Darlo fans.

Therefore TDK1, DarloFan97 and Victor Meldrew (if you still need tickets) leave your mobile No on here and I may be able to sort you a ticket out, as I would prefer to make sure these tickets find their way to true Darlo fans!!

I will be in touch.
great sentiments. I agree.
Last edited by princes town on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WestStand657

Post by WestStand657 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:08 pm

DarloToonFC wrote:I have to say I vowed I would never register on this site and certainly never leave a post as some of the posts on here are clearly by people who do not have a clue about life and certainly have too much time on their hands.

I will be in touch.
A beautiful gesture - I want £30 for each of mine , supply and demands Rodders .....

princes town

Post by princes town » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm

WestStand657 wrote:

I will be in touch.
A beautiful gesture - I want £30 for each of mine , supply and demands Rodders .....
Seriously..

spen666

Post by spen666 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:26 pm

quakerste wrote:I do believe moving forward we should implement some sort of system that rewards our loyal supporters who attend week in week out. ....
Sounds like a call for the old collecting tokens from match programmes to get tickets for big games

Token holders used to get priority after season ticket holders for big games if you had requisite number of tokens

The idea seemed to die out as more nd more people got season tickets. Not sure if any club does this now.

It has added bonus of increasing programme sales as well

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 pm

I can't believe so called fans are wanting to make money out of people's desperation. I proud to say that I had a spare ticket for last Wednesday's game and despite lots of people wanting it, I sold it at face value to a fellow fan. At least I can sleep with a clear conscience tonight.

princes town

Post by princes town » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:29 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I can't believe so called fans are wanting to make money out of people's desperation. I proud to say that I had a spare ticket for last Wednesday's game and despite lots of people wanting it, I sold it at face value to a fellow fan. At least I can sleep with a clear conscience tonight.
I am totally f***ed off with this. Total knobhead. I've asked for him to be banned.

i also sold my ticket at face value.
Last edited by princes town on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 pm

WestStand657 wrote:A beautiful gesture - I want £30 for each of mine , supply and demands Rodders .....
This is a joke, right?
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:26 pm

I brought a spare ADULT ticket for any DAFTS exile that wanted to attend. I have Had no positive e-mail response so far from the regulars. If I dont get a response By 09.00 I will sell at Face value to the first fan that contacts me by SMS. Mobile. No. 0047 4686 0378.

Collection point Quaker House pub bar, Darlington at 13.00

The issue is a stupidly low capacity, not just the NPL rushed arrangements.

For future sell-outs i suggest that fans get friends or family to buy for tickets.

Having a season ticket should be the best means to getting sought after tickets, ideally by Internet booking for collection. This was one main reason for buying the 5 year or 1 year season tickets, but NPL playoff policy is a disaster.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:38 pm

Neil - it's never wise to plaster your mobile number over the internet.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

WestStand657

Post by WestStand657 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:16 am

princes town wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:I can't believe so called fans are wanting to make money out of people's desperation. I proud to say that I had a spare ticket for last Wednesday's game and despite lots of people wanting it, I sold it at face value to a fellow fan. At least I can sleep with a clear conscience tonight.
I am totally f***ed off with this. Total knobhead. I've asked for him to be banned.

Thanks for your opinion , which means nothing to me ! And I don't know you so I can't comment about you , certainly not insult you.

One ticket left now , thanks for promoting my offer ! xx

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri May 01, 2015 5:46 am

WestStand657 wrote:
princes town wrote:

Thanks for your opinion , which means nothing to me ! And I don't know you so I can't comment about you , certainly not insult you.

One ticket left now , thanks for promoting my offer ! xx
I'd be bit suspicious about these new accounts/members registering then offering tickets for sale...
This guy is simply a slimey little turd & a smug b******, get him banned

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Fri May 01, 2015 6:27 am

I thought the days of someone trying to profiteer from our club were over but apparently not, do yourself a favour and donate your unnecessary profits to the back to Darlo fund, your probably the scrote who blagged 6 tickets in front of me yesterday as you had "friends" who couldn't get down & some innocent volunteer took pity on.

DarloToonFC

Post by DarloToonFC » Fri May 01, 2015 6:38 am

It is because of comments by DavidCorks that I have never registered previously.

One bad apple does not make the whole barrel bad.
Too many people on this forum allow comments to wind them up when they should ignore and rise above it.
This kid may not even be a Darlo fan?!?!

Save you energy and hot air for the match tomorrow to get behind your team and as an aside I take offence at the fact you are putting me in the same category as WestStand657.
You have not got a clue!!

renrutbor

Post by renrutbor » Fri May 01, 2015 6:41 am

I'm also an exile after 1 if anyone has a spare. Live in Leeds so couldn't get down yesterday, my Auntie went to try on her lunch break but they'd sold out just before she got there. Will absolutely not be paying more than face value to an individual, more than happy to pay £10 for the ticket and chuck another £10 into a bucket/B2D fund though. Would be very grateful if anyone can help me out. Thanks.

princes town

Post by princes town » Fri May 01, 2015 6:44 am

DarloToonFC wrote:It is because of comments by DavidCorks that I have never registered previously.

Too many people on this forum allow comments to wind them up when they should ignore and rise above it.

Save you energy and hot air for the match tomorrow to get behind your team and as an aside I take offence at the fact you are putting me in the same category as WestStand657.
Nobody annoyed with you from what I can tell. Youve got the wrong end of the stick I think. There is still an issue that this site is being used for black market selling or at least the appearsnce of it. That can't be right surely. I just want WestEnd 657 whatever banned. It actually looks like he is taking the Michael out of you as well tbh after your positive gesture with his unfunny delboy comment. Well I thought it was unfunny.
Last edited by princes town on Fri May 01, 2015 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Fri May 01, 2015 6:54 am

Think you have taken the wrong end of the stick Darlotoon, the anger is directed to someone trying to profiteer out of a fan owned club, not yourself.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri May 01, 2015 6:59 am

Bogratsteve wrote:I thought the days of someone trying to profiteer from our club were over but apparently not, do yourself a favour and donate your unnecessary profits to the back to Darlo fund, your probably the scrote who blagged 6 tickets in front of me yesterday as you had "friends" who couldn't get down & some innocent volunteer took pity on.
By "innocent" you mean "gullible". I thought ticket numbers were restricted to 2 per person anyway?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

DarloToonFC

Post by DarloToonFC » Fri May 01, 2015 7:05 am

Ok, that is fine then.
But DavidCorks was using plural "accounts/members" and from what I can see there were only 2 of us who registered last night.

You are right though the site should not be used for ticket touts...but just to help genuine fans.

P.S I dont not care if he thinks he is taking the p***, he will soon crawl back into his hole..probably somewhere in Hartlepool....

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Fri May 01, 2015 7:18 am

DarloToonFC wrote:It is because of comments by DavidCorks that I have never registered previously.

seriously?? :lol:

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri May 01, 2015 7:51 am

It's not nice trying to profit from match day tickets, he won't be bothering us again

onewayup

Post by onewayup » Fri May 01, 2015 10:52 am

That's great he,s been identified and won,t profiteer again from this fan owned club.
:thumbup: