New Mills Game - Ticket payment/collection service announced

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 am

Darlington FC Supporters Group is offering a service to members to buy their tickets for the final game at home to New Mills (this is an all-ticket game) by bank transfer (BACS) and to collect them from outside Heritage Park before the game. To apply for tickets you FIRST need to make your payment AND THEN send an email to the Supporters Group's Membership Secretary NO LATER THAN 11AM ON WEDNESDAY 22ND APRIL.

Darlington Football Club has designated the home game against New Mills on Saturday 25 April 2015 as all-ticket. Full details of how you can purchase tickets via the football club is available by clicking on this link:

http://darlingtonfootballclub.co.uk/new ... ll-ticket/

However, Darlington FC Supporters Group is offering a service to members to buy their tickets by bank transfer (BACS) and to collect them from outside Heritage Park before the game.

The tickets are priced £9 Adult, £6 Concession and £4 Child.

To order your tickets, first make a bank transfer to the following:

Account name: Darlington Football Club CIC
Account number: 30227860
Sort Code: 30-84-43
Reference: your name

If you wish to take up this facility, email the membership secretary confirming the number and type of tickets that you have paid for, including the reference that you used during the transaction, as well as a contact telephone number. Please ensure that your email reaches the secretary by 11am Wednesday 22 April at the latest.

We will then have your tickets ready at Heritage Park at a collection point outside the turnstile block nearest the main car park from 1.30pm on Saturday 25 April 2015.

If you are a season ticket holder, you could still use this facility to buy additional tickets for your friends and family.

Yours sincerely,
Stuart Ford
Membership Secretary
Darlington FC Supporters Group

Remember - pay for your ticket(s) first then send your email to:

membership@darlingtonfc.org

Our Club – Our Future – Our Choice
Last edited by Mr_Tibbs on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

divas
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: New Mills Game - Ticket payment/collection service annou

Post by divas » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 am

Excellent, exactly the service that the supporters group should be offering and bridging a bothersome gap.

Allan Quatermain

Post by Allan Quatermain » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:45 am

Agree with Divas, this is a great initiative. Well done to the Supporters Group!
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:26 am

FAO HarrytheQuaker :P ;) well done the Supporters Group!!! Great stuff
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

bga

Post by bga » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:36 am

Echo above great to see this forward thinking. That's my ticket sorted!

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:38 am

That is great news for those in the Supporters Club. I fear that most of our supporters that don't live in Darlo will not be members. But still it's a step in the right direction.

darlostu

Post by darlostu » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated. We have well over 100 members in the Group who are living outside of Darlo, and some have already taken up the offer which is great news.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:51 pm

I
Last edited by HarrytheQuaker on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
quakersam wrote:FAO HarrytheQuaker :P ;) well done the Supporters Group!!! Great stuff
Still need to be all ticket then...Smartarse????? The point I was trying to make was its tempting fate, and now looks like it gonna backfire.. 2000 won't turn up for the new mills game if we can't still win the league... Glory hunters!!!!

Sat ont shitter

Sat ont shitter

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:22 pm

HarrytheQuaker wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
quakersam wrote:FAO HarrytheQuaker :P ;) well done the Supporters Group!!! Great stuff
Still need to be all ticket then...Smartarse????? The point I was trying to make was its tempting fate, and now looks like it gonna backfire.. 2000 won't turn up for the new mills game if we can't still win the league... Glory hunters!!!!

Sat ont shitter

Sat ont shitter
The issue you have with delaying the decision is say we won today and Tuesday you then have Wed/Thu/Fri for the exiles and others to get tickets with no paypal/CC/Debit Card option.

If we win on Tuesday and we go into the last game next Saturday with a possibly playoff, if not too costly we could have playoff tickets ready to be sold at the end of the match (obviosuly if results went right we would be wasting the printing money). Sadly I don't think this could happen as we would need to agree prices and allocation with Spenny in advance of us being confirmed as opponents.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:26 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:
HarrytheQuaker wrote:

Sat ont shitter

Sat ont shitter
The issue you have with delaying the decision is say we won today and Tuesday you then have Wed/Thu/Fri for the exiles and others to get tickets with no paypal/CC/Debit Card option.

If we win on Tuesday and we go into the last game next Saturday with a possibly playoff, if not too costly we could have playoff tickets ready to be sold at the end of the match (obviosuly if results went right we would be wasting the printing money). Sadly I don't think this could happen as we would need to agree prices and allocation with Spenny in advance of us being confirmed as opponents.
Don't see any reason why not. its a virtual certainty. Planning has to start now given it'll be a sell out and crowd needs to be segregated.

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeah. Get planning now. Have them printed for Saturday's match. Might boost the crowd on Saturday if you can pick up a playoff ticket after Saturday's match. Send a batch to spennymoor to do the same. If we win the title, I'm sure nobody would care chipping in a few quid to cover the printing costs if need be!

Obviously if we don't win Tuesday it makes the logistics a bit simpler.

And yes, it has to be segregated. The potential for trouble is very high.

quakerste

Post by quakerste » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:36 pm

I'm sure the allocation is around 25% which will mean Spennymoor would get around 500 with 1500 for ourselves.

Deduct the 500 season tickets and there will be around 1000 on general sale, there is going to be a clamber for tickets.

Of course this may not be necessary if we win our next two games and Osset Town get something next Saturday.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 pm

I can't see the game being all ticket, there's no way we'll sell out now given what's happened today.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 am

Id leave it how it is surely to change it at this late stage would mess up the plans the club have put in place..

Sat ont shitter

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:34 am

With Salford now expected to win the league i can see the New Mills game attracting the usual 1000-1200 attendance, however id keep it an all ticket match, should it be that we finish 2nd then id put play off tickets on sale to fans who have a season ticket or a new mills ticket, any leftovers can then go to the ones who only turn up when theres a big game

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:27 pm

I wouldn't make it all ticket as the attendance could now below 1000, given the trouble some of our fans will have getting into Darlo to buy tickets. Plus some floating fans might not know it's all ticket and turn up on the day.

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I wouldn't make it all ticket as the attendance could now below 1000, given the trouble some of our fans will have getting into Darlo to buy tickets. Plus some floating fans might not know it's all ticket and turn up on the day.
Are you for real? Below 1000. Give your head a shake man.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Clearly now we should drop the requirement for it to be all ticket and avoid the extra hassle it creates for fans.

Whats the point? Even if we win tomorrow night there is no way we'll get close to capacity.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

AndyPark wrote:
Darlo_Pete wrote:I wouldn't make it all ticket as the attendance could now below 1000, given the trouble some of our fans will have getting into Darlo to buy tickets. Plus some floating fans might not know it's all ticket and turn up on the day.
Are you for real? Below 1000. Give your head a shake man.
There are a good few people that live in the surrounding area and aren't in the Supporters Club and they may not be bothered coming all the way to Darlo for a ticket.

divas

Post by divas » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Robbie Painter wrote:Clearly now we should drop the requirement for it to be all ticket and avoid the extra hassle it creates for fans.

Whats the point? Even if we win tomorrow night there is no way we'll get close to capacity.
I expect we'll see what the result is tomorrow

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Robbie Painter wrote:Whats the point?
The potential for a large crowd is still on. Last game of the season, with the small possibility of winning the title. But if the play off tickets are on sale then that will also bring people in.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!