least we forget.....

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

HarryCharltonsCat
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: least we forget.....

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

My worry with Warrington is they could look to injure players for the run in - pretty unambiguous to me.

shawry

Post by shawry » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

AnthonyP wrote:
HarryCharltonsCat wrote:
TDS wrote:My worry with Warrington is they could look to injure players for the run in, knowing they are unlikely to beat us playing football. A squad as thin as ours cannot handle anymore injuries.
Whoa there. They may not like us, but to suggest they will be deliberately trying to injure us is a conspiracy theory too far.
I don't think he said they will deliberately try to injure us; more he is worried they will be too heavy handed and cause our players injuries.
I've bolded the bit that implies deliberately trying to injure - unless I misunderstood

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm sure they'll come out to kick us off the park, frankly. So our travelling intelligentsia might want to consider that before asking for too much tika-taka from our back four.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Played 3 (or 2 & 1/3), won 3 v Warrington. We absolutely battered them away from home last season when they had been on a great run of form. I fully expect 3 points on Saturday.

Neil Johnson

Post by Neil Johnson » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Warrington need to win every game to reach the play-offs again. Their #intimidating" bark may be worse than their "physical" bite.

TDS

Post by TDS » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm

My comment was more in relation to the fact they will struggle to do Salford a favour by the way of taking points off Darlo. Only one other way to do it!