Match Vs New Mills

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

JE93
Team Supported: Darlington

Match Vs New Mills

Post by JE93 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:39 pm

A game in quick succession, long trip for a mid-week game but hopefully after a good win on Saturday we keep the momentum going now and score a good win away from home.

If I'm right White and Mitchell are both banned for this game? So neither will be able to play. I think this will just mean a couple of direct changes in terms of personnel as we stick to 4-4-2. Not sure if Watson will make it having failed a fitness test on Saturday morning.

Jameson,

Brown, Hunter, Hatch, Watson/Galbraith.

Mota, Portas, Scott, Thompson.

Armstrong, Cartman/Dowson

I expect us to see out a win although New Mills have won their last 2. I'll go 3-0 Darlo and top of the league on Monday night.

TinShedDarloFan

Re: Match Vs New Mills

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Hopefully Gray keeps it simple and brings in Mota and Hatch and do a direct replacement for White and Mitchell. 2 games in 3 days but its also the same for New Mills but we should have more than enough to come away with the 3 points

super_les_mcjannet

Re: Match Vs New Mills

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:12 pm

I guess it would depend if Watson is available for selection, if not then I would largely agree with Mota and Hatch in.

Not sure Gray likes Thompson and Mota in together as both don't have the greatest defending attributes and it forces Thompson onto the right wing where he prefers the left.

Mitchell and White extra suspensions certainly don't help but we will have to get on with it.