Nathan Cartman

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

shawry
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Nathan Cartman

Post by shawry » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Richards88 wrote:
shawry wrote:
Richards88 wrote:Nice to see Cartman on the score sheet last night :D ... hopefully this is the start of something great
He's scored before for us in open play, the issue isn't with Cartman, its that we've not really given him opportunities, and because there hasn't been many hes probably been trying too hard, which is something that seems to handicap footballers performances.

If we can play to his strengths then he will score goals, he just needs to keep his enthusiasm, as while its not excuse, the naysayers will jump on him more if he appears to lack commitment (which clearly he doesn't)
i know he has scored from open play before but im hoping that his confidence is now high and more start flying in for him i rate him highly
Sorry, what I meant was that why would this goal give him any more confidence than his last goal for us. He clearly has confidence in his ability, as does the manager, the team, and most of the fans. Its more about giving him enough chance for me so that he doesnt feel the added pressure of scoring one of the few chances that do come his way.

Darlo_Pete
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Nathan Cartman

Post by Darlo_Pete » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Confidence breeds confidence. Hopefully He'll now go on to bigger and better things and become a Darlo legend.