beaten by

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

onewayup
Team Supported: Darlington

beaten by

Post by onewayup » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:52 am

come on people ,we were beaten by a fluke goal northwich were not that good a side just tall lanky and quicker than us to the second balls, time to move on to our next winnable game presscott cables next sat. we need as much noise as possible making us the twelthman helping push our club forward to that promotion spot.It's in our hands
we can do it. :thumbup:

Darlo_Pete

Re: beaten by

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

I think Northwich hardly moved out of 1st gear, whilst we were stationary. Jameson was busier than their keeper. I agree that we have to get behind the team. As has happened before we go very quiet when we fall behind.

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Northwich came for a 0-0, got lucky with an early goal and left with the 3 points, coming up against them at there place will be the same, asking us to break them down as after 90 minutes we never looked like scoring

My opinion

Post by My opinion » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:22 pm

The movement of the Northwich players was far better than ours yesterday, they worked for everything they got..We had little movement off the ball. We were passing the ball sideways because they closed us down all the time. We too often lost posession by them doing that.
In fact they did to us what we errectively did to Spennymoor 2nd game of the season where we were in their faces for 90 minutes. However we were better at it than Northwich cos we did it higher up the field and deserved the win, In my opinion Northwich did it mainly in there half and as has been said got lucky with a fluke goal.

If we could get to play our remaining games like we did at Spenny then we would not have a problem

quaker4life

Post by quaker4life » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:10 pm

onewayup wrote:come on people ,we were beaten by a fluke goal northwich were not that good a side just tall lanky and quicker than us to the second balls, time to move on to our next winnable game presscott cables next sat. we need as much noise as possible making us the twelthman helping push our club forward to that promotion spot.It's in our hands
we can do it. :thumbup:
Repeat to fade....
love it! wrote:Considering we are Darlington 1883 I'm happy that we are named correctly