Rip Mrs Kitchener

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

quakerste
Team Supported: Darlington

Rip Mrs Kitchener

Post by quakerste » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:25 am

Condolences to John Kitchener after the sudden death of his wife. John and his wife went to all games home and away and were regular attendees at the fans forum.

robsraiders

Re: Rip Mrs Kitchener

Post by robsraiders » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:06 pm

These people were/are the life blood of this club, John condolences from me and all CIC members we chatted on Wednesday and you will continue with your support of the club as Andrea would have wanted

windyforce4

Post by windyforce4 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Sad story in the Echo today. Our greatest sympathies to you and your family. We always appreciate the support we give our team and bringing together people of all walks of life to one dominating factor OUR CLUB. It is times where we as fans need to honor the ones that do this on a regular basis and thank them form the bottom of our hearts. All i can add to the memories of your loved wife is thank her and remember she is ONE OF OUR OWN. and always will be. God bless

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:39 pm

I'd also like to pass on my thoughts. John mentioned to me on Wednesday that it was Andrea who was the main reason for his attendance at the club. It was clear that Andrea loved the club.

walshys_wingman_11

Post by walshys_wingman_11 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:45 am

Yes , I heard about this at the last home game .She will be a big loss . From time to time last season she helped sell programmes and 50-50 with me when we were short on match day stewards . This season she helped john sell them upstairs. I spoke to John on Saturday and he told me not only did she love the club but she loved selling the 50-50/programmes. Nice lass and will be sadly missed

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:47 pm

I along with several Darlo fans went to Andrea's funeral today, a sad day but given a good send off, our thoughts are with John at this time, but he is going to continue to come to games and the collection raised £126 which will be donated to B2D fund.
Thank you Andrea & John

shawry

Post by shawry » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:33 pm

Is this the lady that died that was reported in the Echo that the hospital discharged her a few hours before she died saying she was ok to go home?

Heard some real horror stories lately about the hospital :(

RIP Andrea

charlie

Post by charlie » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:36 pm

shawry wrote:Is this the lady that died that was reported in the Echo that the hospital discharged her a few hours before she died saying she was ok to go home?

Heard some real horror stories lately about the hospital :(

RIP Andrea

The same one x