Let's get out of here ....

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

AIDO
Team Supported: Darlington

Let's get out of here ....

Post by AIDO » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:49 pm

.... not the type of derby I would look forward to ... with all due respect. Mike Amos will be a bit knarked ... we set a precedent that others wish to follow is all .... Good luck to em but let us hope we will have moved on by then:

:arrow: .... http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/shildon- ... gue-22063/

AIDO

Re: Let's get out of here ....

Post by AIDO » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:00 pm

.... in other news .... Warrington finally get their award ....

:arrow: ..... http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/evo-stik ... ber-22064/

Twintowers

Post by Twintowers » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Got to say well done to them.A good club being spoiled by a Cnut of a manager.

My opinion

Post by My opinion » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 pm

During the month of November, Warrington played 7.. won 4..drew 1 and lost 2.(3 if you count the Micky Mouse county cup)..

Bamber Bridge played 7 won 6 and lost 1..

Did someone on here say that the Warrington Chairman was on the Evostik management comittee or am I mistaken..
I would be annoyed if I was Bamber fan.

LLB
Team Supported: Bishop Auckland

Post by LLB » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:56 pm

AIDO wrote:.... not the type of derby I would look forward to ... with all due respect. Mike Amos will be a bit knarked ... we set a precedent that others wish to follow is all .... Good luck to em but let us hope we will have moved on by then:

:arrow: .... http://www.evostikleague.co.uk/shildon- ... gue-22063/
Not set a precedent for ouselves as its always been a no brainer for us. Plenty of time for Shildonia's arse to fall out. Applying for promotion should be a natural process for any club in the football pyramid.

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 am

Good for Shildon & Bishop's. Leave Mr. Amos alone with his pitchfork & two banjoes. :roll:

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:07 pm

LLB wrote:
AIDO wrote:.... Not set a precedent for ouselves as its always been a no brainer for us. Plenty of time for Shildonia's arse to fall out. Applying for promotion should be a natural process for any club in the football pyramid.
..... ha ha ha .... You've obviously missed the dozens of threads on here over the last two and half years or so of us saying just that. The bottleneck that the NL has created prior to our promotion has had repercussions in the leagues above .... Just look at Lowestoft ffs playing in the Bananarama North ... :o clubs reluctance or inability for whatever reason to take promotion stopped when we went up ... We set a precedent my friend ..... And yes promotion should be a natural process for any club .... but trying telling that to Mike Amos .... :lol:

spen666

Post by spen666 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:57 pm

AIDO wrote:
LLB wrote:
AIDO wrote:.... Not set a precedent for ouselves as its always been a no brainer for us. Plenty of time for Shildonia's arse to fall out. Applying for promotion should be a natural process for any club in the football pyramid.
..... ha ha ha .... You've obviously missed the dozens of threads on here over the last two and half years or so of us saying just that. The bottleneck that the NL has created prior to our promotion has had repercussions in the leagues above .... Just look at Lowestoft ffs playing in the Bananarama North ... :o clubs reluctance or inability for whatever reason to take promotion stopped when we went up ... We set a precedent my friend ..... And yes promotion should be a natural process for any club .... but trying telling that to Mike Amos .... :lol:
Lowestoft in Conf North is nothing to do with no promotion from NL, but everything to do with promoting 4 southern and 2 northern teams into conference regional divisions .

This has an inevitable effect of conference regional divisions becoming more southern based.

LLB

Post by LLB » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:11 pm

AIDO wrote:
LLB wrote:
Yes you may have set a precedent for otherr clubs perhaps but not Bishops. Promotion has and always will be our aim as long as we are playing within the pyramid system. Simple. Unfortunately we are not quite good enough on the pitch to breach the top 3.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:43 pm

LLB wrote:
AIDO wrote:
LLB wrote:
Yes you may have set a precedent for otherr clubs perhaps but not Bishops. Promotion has and always will be our aim as long as we are playing within the pyramid system. Simple. Unfortunately we are not quite good enough on the pitch to breach the top 3.
Yep, much like winning the Champions League has always been our ambition.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

LLB

Post by LLB » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 am

And so it should be Spyman.

LLB

Post by LLB » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:41 pm

SHOCK HORROR....Shildon have only gone and failed to submit their application in time :think: :o Guess its just us again...oh for a two blue cherry picker...!!

D_F_C

Post by D_F_C » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 pm

at least there's one club with a slight bit of ambition.

I've seen the list and in all the other leagues there are plenty of teams, then you see the northern league...one. Pretty sad to see

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:40 pm

To be honest, looking at how weak the Northern League is this year, there's only Shildon and West Auckland who would stand a reasonable prospect of being in any way competitive if they went up.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY