Amused from Darlo ......

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fatty eats roadkill
Team Supported: Darlington

Amused from Darlo ......

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:38 pm

...... As they say in the papers etc.

Im absolutely loving the shite Pools are going through.

They're talking of boycotting the cup game now lol.

Here's hoping for 4 years of hell for them as they go either pop or suffer the death of a thousand cuts.

How bigs that gap gonna be at the end of the season :lol:

Oh and I can't gloat on their board cos they've banned me the gits lol
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

divas

Re: Amused from Darlo ......

Post by divas » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Some striking parallels between the year we were relegated from the league and their current predicament. They seem to work hard for 60 mins, ultimately creating little before an individual error or two results in game over. Seems like they have few characters in the squad and while Murray's surely not as much as a fuck-nugget as Staunton he's had to rely on wet behind the ears loanees, non league or unattached (for a reason at this stage of the season) players who are no better than those that have been bombed out.

Still it could be worse....at least IOU haven't dumped them and demanded the cash back...yet. Or they could have Nick Liverdsedge in goal.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:25 pm

divas wrote:....... while Murray's surely not as much as a fuck-nugget as Staunton ...
:lol: .... ;) .... made be laugh that like .... never heard that expression before .... :lol: but well phrased ..... As for Murray? ..... He's certainly trying his best.

Today was a rare opportunity for me to observe Jeff Stelling on SKY ... was well funny watching his reaction to the goals going in. Even when Harwood (think thats his name) scored .... Stelling announced gleefully but ruefully that that was the scorers fifth goal in a "gazillion years" .... :lol: I gathered that he's not highly rated .... :lol:

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

was funny when he was going through the league positions and never mentioned pools then said "go to the conference" and they didn't, then as soon as he said they were bottom, they moved on.

todays isn't online yet but here's one from last month

http://youtu.be/9jm7LCmM5E4

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Protests ? Boycotting the game?..Wouldn't they be better off organising a bucket rattle? :wave:

MKDarlo

Post by MKDarlo » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:53 am

divas wrote:Some striking parallels between the year we were relegated from the league and their current predicament. They seem to work hard for 60 mins, ultimately creating little before an individual error or two results in game over. Seems like they have few characters in the squad and while Murray's surely not as much as a fuck-nugget as Staunton he's had to rely on wet behind the ears loanees, non league or unattached (for a reason at this stage of the season) players who are no better than those that have been bombed out.

Still it could be worse....at least IOU haven't dumped them and demanded the cash back...yet. Or they could have Nick Liverdsedge in goal.
Almost exactly my thoughts - there are some striking similarities to when we were relegated.

I spoke to a work colleague who supports Wycombe and he said Poohls played well for 60 odd minutes then gave up. IF they dont turn it around soon they will be down. shame.

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:57 am

MKDarlo wrote:
divas wrote:Some striking parallels between the year we were relegated from the league and their current predicament. They seem to work hard for 60 mins, ultimately creating little before an individual error or two results in game over. Seems like they have few characters in the squad and while Murray's surely not as much as a fuck-nugget as Staunton he's had to rely on wet behind the ears loanees, non league or unattached (for a reason at this stage of the season) players who are no better than those that have been bombed out.

Almost exactly my thoughts - there are some striking similarities to when we were relegated.

I spoke to a work colleague who supports Wycombe and he said Poohls played well for 60 odd minutes then gave up. IF they dont turn it around soon they will be down. shame.
Er, NO NO NO NO NO :roll:

MKDarlo

Post by MKDarlo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:46 pm

joejaques wrote:
MKDarlo wrote:

Er, NO NO NO NO NO :roll:
think you might have missed the point there ;-)