Hartlepool Utd

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fatty eats roadkill
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Hartlepool Utd

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Uncle Ken should pull the plug NOW :lol:
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

DarloDean

Post by DarloDean » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:00 pm

Let me just get ready, clear my throat and that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wait, wait! I haven't finished, holding my sides.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

I suspect some of their star players will want out now in January.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:01 pm

What was it? "Ooh me ribs"? Chortle :lol:

Christmas is early this year.

Last edited by Mr_Tibbs on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm

princes town wrote:I suspect some of their star players will want out now in January.
Judging by the comments on the bunker I think the star players have already gone and they are left with the dregs.

princes town

Post by princes town » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:08 pm

loan_star wrote:
princes town wrote:I suspect some of their star players will want out now in January.
Judging by the comments on the bunker I think the star players have already gone and they are left with the dregs.
Take Bates, Franks and the big lad up front out of that side and it looks pretty grim. Can't believe how much they bottled it when the equaliser went in.

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:09 pm

:thumbup: well after seeing Blyth play us I am sure we can do the same as them in the future, they started slowly but were better team in 2nd half.
knew 6/1 was a big price and also backed them at 16/1 with 10mins to go nice £200 up good nights work ! :thumbup:

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:10 pm

What a fantastic evening it's been.. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh me ribs..toot toot .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sleep well pj .. :wave:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:11 pm

I know people are all saying that they hope Pools go down, but they wouldn't wish financial trouble on them.

Well have you all forgotten the smirking, and rubbing it in, every time we went into administration? All of the "we're a well ran club, why don't you live with in your means", as well as the outright piss taking of us, calling us a basket case club (we were, to be fair)...many of them LOVED it when the plug got pulled by successive chairmen.

Do none of you remember, each time we went into administration, in the days and weeks leading up to each administration, there was always stronger and stronger rumours on here? The mood got darker and darker.

What else was the board also full of? POOLIES. Smelling blood. Waiting for another laugh. Hanging around like a dog that's smelled a bit of steak behind the door. Talking about how they knew someone who had told them that we were up shiit creek yet again and we'd soon be doomed...yet again, and loving telling any of us that wanted to listen.

Those fuckers pissed on our grave over and over. All I am saying is what goes around comes around.

I'm not saying I wish administration on them - we're better than that, nope I wouldn't wish it, BUT, if they do end up going pop, I will piss myself laughing, and probably never stop laughing until the day I die.

Have a taste of your own medicine, twats.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

princes town

Post by princes town » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 pm

robsraiders wrote::thumbup: well after seeing Blyth play us I am sure we can do the same as them in the future, they started slowly but were better team in 2nd half.
knew 6/1 was a big price and also backed them at 16/1 with 10mins to go nice £200 up good nights work ! :thumbup:
Decent bet. Had a feeling Hartlepool would bottle it. Reading the bunker it sounds like they're having their very own Hinckley moment. Some of those players didn't look like they had any bottle cause Blyth were hardly great. All I want now is a Gateshead win.

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm right with you on this Quakerz!

princes town

Post by princes town » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:18 pm

One fellow who came on this board was pretty supportive but generally not. Does feel like a Hinckley moment over there.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 pm

I thought poolie played really against clearly superior opposition. Mind that ever diminishing gap, haha.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:23 pm

princes town wrote:One fellow who came on this board was pretty supportive
Mr Wool...meet Mrs Eyes.

Even "supportive" Poolies were just pretending to be supportive and secretly laughing inside.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:37 pm

m62exile wrote:I'm right with you on this Quakerz!

Yep,he's right ..makes the evening even sweeter.

What a shambles they are.. :wave:

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:39 pm

And all the codders were able to watch it on their nana's TV rather than on sky through the window at tesco

princes town

Post by princes town » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:46 pm

there was supposed to be a boycott on tonight.

Wing Commander Darlo

Post by Wing Commander Darlo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Quakerz wrote:I know people are all saying that they hope Pools go down, but they wouldn't wish financial trouble on them.

Well have you all forgotten the smirking, and rubbing it in, every time we went into administration? All of the "we're a well ran club, why don't you live with in your means", as well as the outright piss taking of us, calling us a basket case club (we were, to be fair)...many of them LOVED it when the plug got pulled by successive chairmen.

Do none of you remember, each time we went into administration, in the days and weeks leading up to each administration, there was always stronger and stronger rumours on here? The mood got darker and darker.

What else was the board also full of? POOLIES. Smelling blood. Waiting for another laugh. Hanging around like a dog that's smelled a bit of steak behind the door. Talking about how they knew someone who had told them that we were up shiit creek yet again and we'd soon be doomed...yet again, and loving telling any of us that wanted to listen.

Those fuckers pissed on our grave over and over. All I am saying is what goes around comes around.

I'm not saying I wish administration on them - we're better than that, nope I wouldn't wish it, BUT, if they do end up going pop, I will piss myself laughing, and probably never stop laughing until the day I die.

Completely and utterly agree...

Mind the gap, Monkey Throttlers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:05 am

Quakerz wrote:I know people are all saying that they hope Pools go down, but they wouldn't wish financial trouble on them.

Yes, I remember all of that.

But we are not slimey c****.

We are Darlo, and we're better than that.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

comeondarlo

Post by comeondarlo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:32 am

Spyman wrote:

Yes, I remember all of that.

But we are not slimey c****.

We are Darlo, and we're better than that.
Hands up, I'm not better than that

I hope they go bust, I hope the football world laughs in their face.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:36 am

There is utter meltdown on The Bunker, and a forum called - and I quote

"The 'Fuck Off Ken Fucking Hodcroft you utter c***" Forum"

We don't have to imagine how they all feel, we know from our own experiences :roll:

* strange how the swear filter lets the F word go but not the C. Uncensored on The Bunker.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Feethams 1966

Post by Feethams 1966 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:11 am

Though I've supported Darlo since 1966 I can't go along with all this hate the poolies stuff. A draw last night would have been a fair result. Look, but for accident of birth, we could all have been born in Hartlepool and been pools supporters. There must be loads of poolie supporters who bear no ill will to us, and people like me who just want all the north east teams to do well. Hell, if we could all live and let live and focus on the concept of sport rather than rivalry we wouldn't even need segregating.
Let's put it another way, if we were all stood in a trench figting a common enemy with poolie supporters alongside us, they'd be our best mates.
In every game there are winners and losers. Good luck to Blythe, they played well. The Pools followers must be hurting, and hell we know what that feels like.

magic1

Post by magic1 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 am

Sacked their manager today, chortle chortle!!!

al_quaker

Post by al_quaker » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:31 pm

I don't hate Hartlepool, but I do enjoy it when things are going badly for them. As such, last nights result was hilarious.

They are hurtling towards the conference, and in very similar circumstances as when we went down. They've been lucky with owners over the last 15 years or so, but it looks like IOR have lost all interest in the club - how long before they demand that ~£13m back? I wouldn't wish that on them, but it wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened.

davidcorks 40yard OG

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Feethams 1966 wrote:Though I've supported Darlo since 1966 I can't go along with all this hate the poolies stuff. A draw last night would have been a fair result. Look, but for accident of birth, we could all have been born in Hartlepool and been pools supporters. There must be loads of poolie supporters who bear no ill will to us, and people like me who just want all the north east teams to do well. Hell, if we could all live and let live and focus on the concept of sport rather than rivalry we wouldn't even need segregating.
Let's put it another way, if we were all stood in a trench figting a common enemy with poolie supporters alongside us, they'd be our best mates.
In every game there are winners and losers. Good luck to Blythe, they played well. The Pools followers must be hurting, and hell we know what that feels like.

Biggest pile of rambling horseshit ive ever read on here :roll:

fuck the hangers :lol:

Talc

Post by Talc » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:06 pm

To everyone who wishes the twats no ill will - good on ya, you're clearly well rounded individuals who have no bitterness. For me I despise the bastards and their gloating ways. A mate of mine teaches in a Poolie school and even as bairns their bred to despise anything Darlo. They rip the piss all the time to him. They've loved our incompetence and shitty position.
Whenever they lose I am chuffed, last night I was over the moon, when the wankers get relegated I'll probably spontaneously ejaculate and when IOR put the fuckers into the same misery as we've endured I'll look at returning from Oz to buy the Hartlepool Mail and wander around their manky smack head town and witness their misery 1st hand.

footifan

Post by footifan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Feethams 1966 wrote:Though I've supported Darlo since 1966 I can't go along with all this hate the poolies stuff. A draw last night would have been a fair result. Look, but for accident of birth, we could all have been born in Hartlepool and been pools supporters. There must be loads of poolie supporters who bear no ill will to us, and people like me who just want all the north east teams to do well. Hell, if we could all live and let live and focus on the concept of sport rather than rivalry we wouldn't even need segregating.

I did want a north east team to do well..... Blyth Spartans :D

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:23 pm

But inside, you're weeing yourself, right?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Talc wrote:To everyone who wishes the twats no ill will - good on ya, you're clearly well rounded individuals who have no bitterness. For me I despise the bastards and their gloating ways. A mate of mine teaches in a Poolie school and even as bairns their bred to despise anything Darlo. They rip the piss all the time to him. They've loved our incompetence and shitty position.
Whenever they lose I am chuffed, last night I was over the moon, when the wankers get relegated I'll probably spontaneously ejaculate and when IOR put the fuckers into the same misery as we've endured I'll look at returning from Oz to buy the Hartlepool Mail and wander around their manky smack head town and witness their misery 1st hand.
Yes. YES.

Give this man a clap :clap:

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Feethams 1966 wrote: Look, but for accident of birth, we could all have been born in Hartlepool and been pools supporters.
And if I had I would have topped myself years ago. Hope they come down as quickly as we did. :roll: