Dec 6th New Mills away

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

don'tbuythesun
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Dec 6th New Mills away

Post by don'tbuythesun » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Sheffield United v Plymouth?

GraemeT

Post by GraemeT » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:28 pm

We also turned round at Sheffield, we have open tickets, but not before a couple of very nice pints in the Sheffield Tap.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:54 pm

.... just got back ... went on train this morning so couldn't really do a detour ... went in Waldorf and Piccadilly pubs in Manchester at lunch time .... Absolutely chocka .... Interesting to see how the City fans reacted to other teams winning/losing (on telly ie Ncastle v Chelsea) .... They really are no different to the way we reacted last night ... Just maybe more of em. Interesting that of several groups we talked too .... all new who Darlo were/are ..... But none knew of our recent plight .... Or should I say revival .... They were amazed that we were playing a team they were all familiar with .... "New Mills" ..... hey ho and on we go .... we actually had a good day in all honesty.

MCFCDarlo3
Team Supported: Manc born Darlo & City

Post by MCFCDarlo3 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:54 pm

AIDO wrote:.... just got back ... went on train this morning so couldn't really do a detour ... went in Waldorf and Piccadilly pubs in Manchester at lunch time .... Absolutely chocka .... Interesting to see how the City fans reacted to other teams winning/losing (on telly ie Ncastle v Chelsea) .... They really are no different to the way we reacted last night ... Just maybe more of em. Interesting that of several groups we talked too .... all new who Darlo were/are ..... But none knew of our recent plight .... Or should I say revival .... They were amazed that we were playing a team they were all familiar with .... "New Mills" ..... hey ho and on we go .... we actually had a good day in all honesty.
Im doing my best with this one.....

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewt ... 4&t=304962

joejaques

Post by joejaques » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:50 am

MCFCDarlo3 wrote:
AIDO wrote:.... just got back ... went on train this morning so couldn't really do a detour ... went in Waldorf and Piccadilly pubs in Manchester at lunch time .... Absolutely chocka .... Interesting to see how the City fans reacted to other teams winning/losing (on telly ie Ncastle v Chelsea) .... They really are no different to the way we reacted last night ... Just maybe more of em. Interesting that of several groups we talked too .... all new who Darlo were/are ..... But none knew of our recent plight .... Or should I say revival .... They were amazed that we were playing a team they were all familiar with .... "New Mills" ..... hey ho and on we go .... we actually had a good day in all honesty.
Im doing my best with this one.....

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewt ... 4&t=304962
Why not post to the guy who is thinking of going to Bamber Bridge and let him know we'll be there this week? Maybe a new convert. :roll:

grytters

Post by grytters » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:03 pm

GraemeT wrote:We also turned round at Sheffield, we have open tickets, but not before a couple of very nice pints in the Sheffield Tap.
Ditto.

I went all the way to the Sheffield Tap, got a text message to say it was off, had another drink, then went home (via the pub)

All that way for it to be called off, eh? :)
Bring Back the Quarters