How to apply the Darlo Car Stickers?

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

How to apply the Darlo Car Stickers?

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 am

Just received my car stickers along with various other goodies from the club shop.

Just one little question - I'm not sure if these are supposed to go on the outside of the window or the inside. The backing peels off as though you stick them on the outside, but is that correct?
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

Makka Pakka
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: How to apply the Darlo Car Stickers?

Post by Makka Pakka » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 am

My stickers came with instructions for application, those being to wet the printed side and stick them on the inside of your windows. It worked ok for me.
"At a meeting held at the Grammar School on Friday last - Mr Phillip Wood M.A., in the chair - it was resolved to form an Association Football Club for Darlington and neighbourhood. The opinions of those present were so unanimous as to the desirability of this step, that a committee was formed to complete the organisation of the club, and Mr Craven, 17, Garden Street, was appointed secretary pro tem." - The Northern Echo, Monday 23rd July 1883

charlie

Post by charlie » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:10 am

Wet them, will apply either way as long as you wet them first x

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Makka Pakka wrote:My stickers came with instructions for application, those being to wet the printed side and stick them on the inside of your windows. It worked ok for me.
Ah, I saw the instructions but obviously went a bit blind to the "wet the printed side" bit.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Edit: I looked again - no mention of wetting the printed side on the instructions included with mine, so thanks for the tip. It's a stupid question, I know, but I only get one shot at sneaking these onto my wife's car in a mutually acceptable manner!
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg