Radcliffe Away

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

CrazyDarlo
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Radcliffe Away

Post by CrazyDarlo » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Very comfortable win today, Jameson barely touched the ball in the first half. Amar was my Motm today another very good performance. Thommo again wasn't at the races. Have to say the ref had an awful performance today a stonewall penalty turn down for a foul on thommo early on, also like when he forgot who's throw it was when a player was down injured.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Good result today, especially considering the squad and injuries we have. Dowson, Armstrong & Robinson all out injured from the 16, Brown out with flu, Hatch with a broken finger taped up that needs an op.

Lads done well and bossed the 1st half from the start and full deserved the 2-0 lead. Penalty was a clear pen and to be honest we had a decent shout for an earlier pen. White scored for the 3rd game running with a header, his form has been excellent this season.

2nd half Darlo edged it but we were more than happy to keep Radcliffe at bay and see out the game. Lovegreen had a steady game at right back, kept it simple throughout and didn't put himself in any dangerous situations. Cocks came on and certainly seems to be growing in the squad, a very steady player.

Nice win and a trip to Scarborough (Bridlington) in the next round, hopefully get some players back for next Saturday's game at home to Burscough.
Last edited by super_les_mcjannet on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:31 pm

CrazyDarlo wrote:Very comfortable win today, Jameson barely touched the ball in the first half. Amar was my Motm today another very good performance. Thommo again wasn't at the races. Have to say the ref had an awful performance today a stonewall penalty turn down for a foul on thommo early on, also like when he forgot who's throw it was when a player was down injured.
I wouldn't say Amar was MOTM to be honest, I'd give it to Chrissy Hunter he never lost a header all game, he has so improved with every game I never feel he will lose a battle...My opinion

Sat ont shitter