Quaker Retail shop on line

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

MCFC Darlo 2
Team Supported: Darlington & Man City

Quaker Retail shop on line

Post by MCFC Darlo 2 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:15 pm

I oredered an Avec Black Polo and T Shirt from Quaker Retail on line and have to say I am amazed at the quality of them for the price.

Its so good it even makes me look not such a fat git!

Bought a City shirt for my youngest at the start of the season and the quality is awful.He will be wearing his new Darlo scarf with pride at Prescot Saturday though.

Mr_Tibbs
Team Supported: The Almighty Darlo

Re: Quaker Retail shop on line

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:17 pm

My mam just picked some stuff up for me from the club shop. She said she was surprised at how big BM was - she was very impressed with the place and with the welcome and help she got from Sue. Wouldn't have minded one of the new jackets but my mate who's bringing the stuff over for me already has far too much for me going in his bag. Still, we'll soon see some Darlo car stickers zooming around Tbilisi - I'll post some photos when I get them.
Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/dfcsg

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank you guys, really good to see feed back. We've tried to get the quality and the price right and with comments such as these it looks like we're going in the right direction

charlie

Post by charlie » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Mr_Tibbs wrote:My mam just picked some stuff up for me from the club shop. She said she was surprised at how big BM was - she was very impressed with the place and with the welcome and help she got from Sue. Wouldn't have minded one of the new jackets but my mate who's bringing the stuff over for me already has far too much for me going in his bag. Still, we'll soon see some Darlo car stickers zooming around Tbilisi - I'll post some photos when I get them.
Pssstttt we ship overseas (just saying) x

AnthonyP
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by AnthonyP » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 pm

charlie wrote:Pssstttt we ship overseas (just saying) x
:clap: :clap:

Mr_Tibbs

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:03 am

charlie wrote:Pssstttt we ship overseas (just saying) x
Let's see about that - your time starts... NOW :lol: (check your messages)

Join - Shop - Collect

Collect free donations for your club every time you shop the easyfundraising way:

footifan

Post by footifan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Mr_Tibbs wrote:............. Still, we'll soon see some Darlo car stickers zooming around Tbilisi - I'll post some photos when I get them.

Paul, I have had a Northern Echo Darlo at Wembley sticker in the back of my shooting-brake since the Trophy Final... alas the Texas sun as bleached all the colour out of it but the black ink still proudly shows the Quaker logo & Wembley 2011... :thumbup:

Mr_Tibbs

Post by Mr_Tibbs » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:39 pm

footifan wrote:
Mr_Tibbs wrote:............. Still, we'll soon see some Darlo car stickers zooming around Tbilisi - I'll post some photos when I get them.

Paul, I have had a Northern Echo Darlo at Wembley sticker in the back of my shooting-brake since the Trophy Final... alas the Texas sun as bleached all the colour out of it but the black ink still proudly shows the Quaker logo & Wembley 2011... :thumbup:
Time you got a new one then! Only £3 for a pack of two...

http://dfconlineshop.co.uk/index.php?ro ... uct_id=149

P.S. Still got a Rangers v CSKA Moscow souvenir glass adorning my mantlepiece at home - and a Redworth Hall Karting Champions Shield!
Join - Shop - Collect

footifan

Post by footifan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:18 pm

P.S. Still got a Rangers v CSKA Moscow souvenir glass adorning my mantlepiece at home - and a Redworth Hall Karting Champions Shield![/quote]

Ummmm wonder how you got those ? LOL

I remember talking to Alan McInally in a night club in Glasgow after a game, he was playing for Bayern Munich in the European Cup . Bayern ripped Rangers apart 1 - 3 . I asked what it was like for an ex Celtic player to win at Ibrox after being 1 - 0 down... he replied ... " Like F****** Christmas "

Beano

Post by Beano » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 pm

This is the first time in ages we've had decent training/leisure wear (I'm not into replica shirts).

I'll definitely be purchasing a hoody and t-shirt when back up North!