farsley away

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

roadrunner
Team Supported: Darlington

farsley away

Post by roadrunner » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 pm

FARSLEY AWAY OFF
farsley in county cup

AIDO

Re: farsley away

Post by AIDO » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm

On the topic of Farsley, I see they play @ home to Salford at Throstle Nest on Saturday ...... With both teams either side of us in the table, maybe a draw would suit us ... Providing we win of course ..... With Prescott being one of the very few sides we haven't managed to beat over the last two years or so .... :shh: ... it won't be easy!

Salford City actually lost their Manchester Senior cup tie tonight at Oldham Boro ... :o ... Ok, they will have rested a few but it's a bit like a Darlo side losing at somewhere like Harton and Westoe .... Not good ....

Sidarlo

Post by Sidarlo » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:27 pm

i would much rather Farsley win then a draw.

Over the course of the season, Salford will pose much more of a threat and if we can finish above them we win the title.

The more points Salford drop the better.

While we have won four in a row, the next two really need to be wins as well, against two of the bottom four

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:35 am

Agree. Would always choose Salford to get beaten as they'll drop fewer points than Farsley.

Shame the game has been moved as i was going to be able to get to this one. Was looking forward to sampling a (dubiously named) 'Growler Pie' and hopefully not having to hear their PA guy saying Aeeeeerrrriiden Saeeevooorrrrrryyy so often this season.