New Lens....

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

The Big Dawg
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: New Lens....

Post by The Big Dawg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:56 pm

AIDO, moodymonica, and dontbuyt'sun - why am I not surprised that these deadbeats are front of the queue to hand over cash to a bloke who cant be arsed paying for his own camera lens with his own money.

Utter, utter dullards.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

olrad

Post by olrad » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Jizz, you contribute nothing positive to any thread you ever post on, unless name calling and swearing impresses anyone
. Not even sure you support darlo in any way shape or form ...so do one troll.

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Duuur swearing duuuur troll duuuuurr dont support Darlington etc etc

Yawn.

If you don't like what I have to say, either ignore it or come back with something original for once.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

moodymonica

Post by moodymonica » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Cheers tbd
Don't understand how I'm a Dullard for trying to give someone a break who provides a service that the club uses.
How much would it cost for the club to hire aphotographer to use action shots in the program.
he's asked for a donation of 20% of the cost of an item he feels would improve the pictures he provides.
If he'd asked for the full amount I might have not bothered as it was I was happy to help.
As for him going to a game against west that to me is up to him.

quakerlady

Post by quakerlady » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:07 pm

I see no problem with Tim asking for contributions for the lense. Other folks have asked for donations for equipment/training tops etc.
£10 from me Tim - I love the photos.

windyforce4

Post by windyforce4 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Doing a great job with the photos. Really impressed I will donate £20 towards your fund if you bring back the spot the fan. Remember in the papers when they had a photo of the crowd with a face circled. Give them a free match day ticket if its them. Only joking. Pm me your details and ill do a transfer.

eek

Post by eek » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:48 pm

sent a tenner...

quakerray

Post by quakerray » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

i think I was the last one who got the face in the crowd in the programme at the arena, still got it upstairs.
a mate once said I was the reason they stopped it. lol

windyforce4 wrote:Doing a great job with the photos. Really impressed I will donate £20 towards your fund if you bring back the spot the fan. Remember in the papers when they had a photo of the crowd with a face circled. Give them a free match day ticket if its them. Only joking. Pm me your details and ill do a transfer.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:04 pm

quakerray wrote:i think I was the last one who got the face in the crowd in the programme at the arena, still got it upstairs.
a mate once said I was the reason they stopped
:D .... in the bad old days them ..... when second prize got you two free tickets .... :problem:

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Tim, sent you the tenner. good to see a combined response to the Big Dawg or Jazz Maverick or whatever he's calling himself this week. it's a bit like having the playground bully patrolling the site. When are you next attending a game trollboy? i'm really envious of someone who takes his (or is it her) name from the urban dictionary/a country and western radio station-how original.

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Why would you be envious of me for anything, let alone because of my flippant choice of login name? What a bizarre thing to say, or it would be if you weren't such a blatantly thick fucker.

As for the rest of that nonsense twaddle, ill refer you an earlier post:

Duuur swearing duuuur troll duuuuurr dont support Darlington etc etc

Yawn.

If you don't like what I have to say, either ignore it or come back with something original for once.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

fozzovmurton

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Would love to help Tim, but I am stone broke at the moment, the local tramp is richer than me right now...

But good luck mate, hope you get the lens, liked the pics you have took so far...keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 pm

No one could match your vile obscene mouth troll boy. You never have a decent word to say about anyone. Like I said when's your next game?

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Darlogramps wrote:I don't think you could have written a more patronising post if you tried.

I know you mean well but this post comes across dreadfully.
I am sure I could have if I really tried.

I may not mean well though, although you seem a little sensitive on this subject.

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:13 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:No one could match your vile obscene mouth troll boy. You never have a decent word to say about anyone. Like I said when's your next game?
The fact you consider someone who posts a handful of times a month a 'troll' suggests you're pretty fucking dumb and any abuse sent your way is more than justified.

I do have decent words to say about many people - just not for some of the simpering bell ends this place manages to churn out.

Will prob be up for a couple of games over the crimbo period, not that it's at all relevant to how much of a prick you are.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Ha ha, you're impossible. It's just total filth spewing from your foul mouth and no reasoned discussion. We all know who the real prick is.

theoriginalfatcat

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Tims pics are good, and in some ways better than Les's.

I also like the way they display across the page, as it's easier to browse through.
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm

super_les_mcjannet wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:I don't think you could have written a more patronising post if you tried.

I may not mean well though, although you seem a little sensitive on this subject.
Not at all. Just because I criticised your post doesn't make me sensitive on the subject.

You are though, judging by your passive-aggressive response to my post, which wasn't in any way personal.

Re-read your original post and I'm sure you'll cringe at it. At least you admit it was patronising.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Darlogramps wrote:

Not at all. Just because I criticised your post doesn't make me sensitive on the subject.

You are though, judging by your passive-aggressive response to my post, which wasn't in any way personal.

Re-read your original post and I'm sure you'll cringe at it. At least you admit it was patronising.
Nope, it's a forum if you get sensitive about things and people criticising your opinion you probably shouldn't be there.

I am sure it was about as patronising as telling me "I mean well", sometimes I do, sometimes I don't that's just life.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Darlogramps wrote:

Nope, it's a forum if you get sensitive about things and people criticising your opinion you probably shouldn't be there.

I am sure it was about as patronising as telling me "I mean well", sometimes I do, sometimes I don't that's just life.
Wow you've really taken this to heart haven't you? It's almost as if you're desperate to be liked and can't accept criticism.

And you're trying to swing it back on to me by taking a snippet of a comment and using it out of context. You say you're not sensitive to criticism, but your obsessive, passive-aggressive responses in this thread demonstrate the exact opposite.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm

don'tbuythesun wrote:No one could match your vile obscene mouth troll boy. You never have a decent word to say about anyone. Like I said when's your next game?
Bollox! Hes said some nice things about me! FACT!!

Also i dont look at the photos so I'm not bothered. For such a big club man tim turned up to the monthly quiz once and left halfway through cos he was doing utter shite! The quiz is about fundraising so fuck him!

Also the big dawg should not be banned otherwise we fall into blandness.

Also tim is still a dick over what he did over west! Just so he could say he went to every match!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:21 am

Well that must have made you all warm and cosy. Did I say anything about banning him? I presume you pay up front for the quiz. We all make choices along the way and I chose to help him out as have many others and you don't want to so that's fine.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:34 am

Mikky said he was minded. I disagree there. You said he doesn't have a nice word to say about anyone. I proved you wrong.

I dont pay upfront for the quiz but i spend a tidy amount there. That jackpot dont get there on its own.

I find it really amusing how quickly people twist and turn when they realise theyve dropped a hernia sized bollock. Why don't you all say oops, ive dropped a bollock when you call someone out!

Plus i still won't give the slimmed down fat git any of my hard earned!

Oh and i dont know when my next game will be. Fancy calling me out on that one?

Darlobp

Post by Darlobp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:14 am

I have not been on here for a while but I see nowts changed, rather read Super les`s thought than Trolls in the Jazz Maverick crew, you do realises there are not many of you left so the last thing you need its to be turning on each other and the Tim Westwood wanabe under his various guises been tripping out the same bile since the 1990s (yawn). Q a come back from one of his many user names in support (yawn once more). trying to kill this forum, Still bitter about Loidland ?????
Ding,ding home time...somehow DFC have to get back to Darlo.

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:59 am

Can anyone translate what that blithering retard above is on about?
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:03 am

The Big Dawg wrote:Can anyone translate what that blithering retard above is on about?
"Is the anybody who is able to describe what the useless person with limited mental capacity is saying?"

Sorry...couldn't resist.

don'tbuythesun

Post by don'tbuythesun » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:36 am

Darlobp-That's exactly why I stopped coming on here myself because of comments like retard...Yawn....dullard...prick... blatantly thick fucker....blithering retard (again) yawn....deadbeats...utter, utter dullards...it's inane drivel. As for "calling people out" it's supposed to be banter but some people take it to abusive extremes and then wonder why we opt out of posting then the board becomes less interesting. it's certainly not amusing, especially for those on the receiving end when you're just trying to help someone out.

The Big Dawg

Post by The Big Dawg » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 pm

No-one wonders where people like you go. You're so utterly pointless and devoid of any personality or useful opinions, that I doubt anyone even noticed you'd thrown a little hissy-fit and flounced from here.

You're a boring, boring man with little to occupy his time other than attaching youself to other peoples campaigns.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:45 pm

I suppose I'd be wasting my time asking you lot to carry this on privately, wouldn't I?
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Darlobp wrote:I have not been on here for a while but I see nowts changed, rather read Super les`s thought than Trolls in the Jazz Maverick crew, you do realises there are not many of you left so the last thing you need its to be turning on each other and the Tim Westwood wanabe under his various guises been tripping out the same bile since the 1990s (yawn). Q a come back from one of his many user names in support (yawn once more). trying to kill this forum, Still bitter about Loidland ?????
One - im not in the jazz maverick crew. Ive had plenty of "discussions" with him over time. Some ive won, plenty ive lost!

Two - if a dick looks like a dick, acts like a dick and is a dick, I'll call them a dick! Is that trolling? Nah didn't think so!

Three - hahaha keep dreaming mikky lol.

Why is it that those who give guarded insidious sneaky barbs get away scot free yet those who call them out get into bother?