game v Sunderland VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

SAFC1879
Team Supported: SAFC

Re: game v Sunderland VERY IMPORTANT NEWS

Post by SAFC1879 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 pm

The Big Dawg wrote:
SAFC1879 wrote:
lo36789 wrote:Ah so you decided to go in the Darlo end? That was clever.
It's a fundraiser, I'm from Darlo , I know loads of the Darlo fans !?!?!? e.g. If the Darlo RA had a fundraiser against Darlo and you had insufficient tickets would you just not go to the match or would you try the RA END !?!??!? If I'd known it would be a piss take3333 I'd have been with the lads and tret it as a normal game & take no s***...either way it's tranpsiring that these 'ultra stewards' were actualyy from Sunderland !?!?!?[/qu3333333ote]

'Been with t lads' :lol:

'Take no s***' :lol:

You sound like a right bell end, you were probably thrown out to stop you embarrassing yourself any further. I bet you're soft as shite :lol:

Away with you, ya big vaj.

Utter bellend, I was there to support the cause, I just fitted the bill of the twats/OB that needed bodies. It has been confirmed the stewards were not Darlo, they had just been brought in for the day. Couldn't actually give a shite to be fair, but a friendly come on mahn it was never going to kick off.

'Been with the lads' means you don't get singled out and the like, it's tried and tested, today I took my young nephew and the fuckers did me bad because of this weakness.

SAFC1879

Post by SAFC1879 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm

m62exile wrote:You'd have to be pretty skilled to get kicked out today. Plenty of Sunderland fans in the darlo end without a hint of bother, seemed to be a friendly atmosphere everywhere - obviously apart from near you!
Did you see any bother at all? I didn't, aside from the king twat of steward that took me outside with his kick boxing bodyguard. What a fucking bellend.

The Big Dawg
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by The Big Dawg » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 pm

SAFC1879 wrote:
The Big Dawg wrote:
SAFC1879 wrote:
It's a fundraiser, I'm from Darlo , I know loads of the Darlo fans !?!?!? e.g. If the Darlo RA had a fundraiser against Darlo and you had insufficient tickets would you just not go to the match or would you try the RA END !?!??!? If I'd known it would be a piss take3333 I'd have been with the lads and tret it as a normal game & take no s***...either way it's tranpsiring that these 'ultra stewards' were actualyy from Sunderland !?!?!?[/qu3333333ote]

You sound like a right bell end, you were probably thrown out to stop you embarrassing yourself any further. I bet you're soft as shite :lol:

Utter bellend, I was there to support the cause, I just fitted the bill of the twats/OB that needed bodies. It has been confirmed the stewards were not Darlo, they had just been brought in for the day. Couldn't actually give a shite to be fair, but a friendly come on mahn it was never going to kick off.

'Been with the lads' means you don't get singled out and the like, it's tried and tested, today I took my young nephew and the fuckers did me bad because of this weakness.
'Singled me out because of this weakness' :lol:

Everything you say is gold :lol:

You're a stone island wearing billy big bollocks helmet giving it large at a football game and then crying on the internet when you get shown up and thrown out for being the big time soft lad you are.
I AM JAZZ MAVERICK

SAFC1879

Post by SAFC1879 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 pm

The Big Dawg wrote:
SAFC1879 wrote:
The Big Dawg wrote:
SAFC1879 wrote:

'Singled me out because of this weakness' :lol:

Everything you say is gold :lol:

You're a stone island wearing billy big bollocks helmet giving it large at a football game and then crying on the internet when you get shown up and thrown out for being the big time soft lad you are.

No mara, you are the bellend, for a game like this everyone does their bit, just no need for dickheadness. even the Darlo lads I know haev said the same, the fuckers picked me out. You seem to be the bellend , thinking the worst, I bet I even know you daft lad.

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:10 am

Moving the thread back into reasonable debate, why didn't Dows play yesterday? I thought he'd have been begging Gray for some game time

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 am

dickdarlington wrote:Moving the thread back into reasonable debate, why didn't Dows play yesterday? I thought he'd have been begging Gray for some game time
Away with work according to his Twitter this morning.

Sidarlo

Post by Sidarlo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Finally got round to putting a quick blog up from saturday

http://simonhahn89.wordpress.com/2014/0 ... underland/

dont think we could have expected much more good run out for the lads, still think we need a wing back and maybe another CM but still a few weeks till we start anyway