Online Shop Season Tickets and Replica Shirts

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

lo36789
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Online Shop Season Tickets and Replica Shirts

Post by lo36789 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 am

love it! wrote:Not pointless you condescending dick
Nasty, but you see condescending was what I was going for. There are two more steps to it now.

1. Evaluation (why did I decide to patronise like that?)
2. Remediation (what can be done differently which would prevent a patronising responses)

Darlo Till I Die

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 am

If you can't/don't have the time to volunteer then don't come on here complaining about things. Simple.
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:23 am

Darlo Till I Die wrote:If you can't/don't have the time to volunteer then don't come on here complaining about things. Simple.
I disagree with you there. There are things that have gone wrong and there is always room to voice your opinion. People have other things on which means they can't volunteer and that is just the way of it.

Where I say you cross the line is continual gripes. I mean never actually posting anything positive just over and over again whinging about something publically that doesn't need to be.

Oh and then you frankly just completely leave the line in the distance when you start saying that just because ticket sale volumes havn't been announced the club is ran identical to when it was a privately owned business.

charlie

Post by charlie » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 am

lo36789 wrote:
Darlo Till I Die wrote:If you can't/don't have the time to volunteer then don't come on here complaining about things. Simple.
I disagree with you there. There are things that have gone wrong and there is always room to voice your opinion. People have other things on which means they can't volunteer and that is just the way of it.

Where I say you cross the line is continual gripes. I mean never actually posting anything positive just over and over again whinging about something publically that doesn't need to be.

Oh and then you frankly just completely leave the line in the distance when you start saying that just because ticket sale volumes havn't been announced the club is ran identical to when it was a privately owned business.
I agree, volunteering can sometimes take over your life and not everyone has the time. Your own family friends and job must come first. I've been pretty lucky, my job actually gives me some time during the day to dedicate.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Is this the same bloke that pissed and moaned about the end of season do not allowing U-18's?

Fibonacci0112358

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Hilly wrote:Is this the same bloke that pissed and moaned about the end of season do not allowing U-18's?

Nah, that was Olrad.

olrad

Post by olrad » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 am

Think you'll find that it was me that thought it a complete piss take that volunteers (who happened to be under 18 ) were excluded from the end of season do. But please don't confuse me for this loon.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:58 am

295 season tickets sold to date. No idea how that matches up to the last two season but sounds quite low to me?

http://www.darlington1883.co.uk/?p=7375

Has anybody bought the 'Executive' Ticket? At £8.33 per match for a programme, drink and sandwich I would be interested to see.

Sidarlo

Post by Sidarlo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

i think last year it was somewhere between 600-800 so quite low

not 100% on last years though

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 am

Only 750 tickets for Darlo fans for this match.

Seems low but I guess the club is selling more to Sunderland fans, I may miss out on this game due to demand but something I will have to accept and the club will raise good money.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 am

lo36789 wrote:295 season tickets sold to date. No idea how that matches up to the last two season but sounds quite low to me?

Has anybody bought the 'Executive' Ticket? At £8.33 per match for a programme, drink and sandwich I would be interested to see.
295 is very poor to be honest, the novelty of playing at Bishop is definately wearing off !!we need this move home and sharpish.

shawry

Post by shawry » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:39 am

Darlospike wrote:
lo36789 wrote:295 season tickets sold to date. No idea how that matches up to the last two season but sounds quite low to me?

295 is very poor to be honest, the novelty of playing at Bishop is definately wearing off !!we need this move home and sharpish.
I don't think 295 is that low to be honest, its not the end of June yet, there isn't any incentive to buy before August.

Though yes, I expect lower than last year, unless we get an announcement of when we will be back in Darlo, then I think people might buy a season ticket to ensure they get to games, as I think there will be an initial upsurge in attendances.

darlo_baron

Post by darlo_baron » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:52 am

shawry wrote:
Darlospike wrote:

I don't think 295 is that low to be honest, its not the end of June yet, there isn't any incentive to buy before August.

Though yes, I expect lower than last year, unless we get an announcement of when we will be back in Darlo, then I think people might buy a season ticket to ensure they get to games, as I think there will be an initial upsurge in attendances.
The deadline for season ticket applications is 14th July, according to the original season ticket article on the official website.

On a related note the low season ticket figure, to this point, doesn't surprise me in the slightest. There has been no push from the club about them since the prices were announced, in what will be a critical season for us.
Craig Liddle is God!!

spen666

Post by spen666 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:01 pm

295 season tickets may be lower than last year, but remember if only those 295 turn up at games, no one else, no away fans, then Darlington would still have about the highest attendance in the division next season

Ingleby

Post by Ingleby » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:35 pm

spen666 wrote:295 season tickets may be lower than last year, but remember if only those 295 turn up at games, no one else, no away fans, then Darlington would still have about the highest attendance in the division next season
Also remember we were still needing more money not long back on 1200 average. So not sure that's much to celebrate.
For you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

Sidarlo

Post by Sidarlo » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 pm

like baron said i think this is season is huge on and off the pitch, if the transferring to blackwell process is slow or non existent, fans as we are seeing with the season ticket sales will dwindle being in bishop.