fa vase final result

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

quakerray
Team Supported: Darlington

fa vase final result

Post by quakerray » Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

well done sholing. 1-0 winners

Darlogramps

Re: fa vase final result

Post by Darlogramps » Sat May 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Congratulations to West on their defeat. It's made my day. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club.

It also ends five straight years of Northern League dominance in the competition.

The back-slapping, circle jerk society that is the Northern League will also be feeling a bit low tonight.
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat May 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Darlogramps wrote:Congratulations to West on their defeat. It's made my day. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club.

It also ends five straight years of Northern League dominance in the competition.

The back-slapping, circle jerk society that is the Northern League will also be feeling a bit low tonight.
Well said that man!!!!!Fuck you W£ST

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat May 10, 2014 4:53 pm

The fans are not happy, looks familiar

LoidLucan

Post by LoidLucan » Sat May 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Remember this.....

Paul Garthwaite's Tweets included: "Hate Darlo man f*** them c****" and "hope Spenny win it over them Darlo c****".

"Big thanks to Darlo fans for paying my wages yesterday. Thanks a lot! £££££".

Guess when the tosser Tweets a pic of his wage packet this time it will be a lot smaller than he was hoping for :D

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Sat May 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Darlogramps wrote:Congratulations to West on their defeat. It's made my day. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club.

The majority of clubs in the northern league are some of the best I've ever seen for being made feel welcome, don't judge the league as a whole because of 2-3 clubs.

victor meldrew

Post by victor meldrew » Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Thats made my day :clap: :lol:

divas

Post by divas » Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Couldn't be happier for old buck teeth Campbell.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat May 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Big Tim wrote:

The majority of clubs in the northern league are some of the best I've ever seen for being made feel welcome, don't judge the league as a whole because of 2-3 clubs.
I'll do whatever I want, thanks.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Sat May 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Big Tim wrote:

Okay sweetheart xxx

DarloDean

Post by DarloDean » Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Well West, at least you came 2nd.......

WHICH MEANS YOU LOST!! HAHAHA

HarrytheQuaker

Post by HarrytheQuaker » Sat May 10, 2014 9:09 pm

DarloDean wrote:Well West, at least you came 2nd.......

Wank Stain

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sat May 10, 2014 9:36 pm

Not the brightest peanut in the turd

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat May 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Big Tim wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Big Tim wrote:

Okay sweetheart xxx
Not quite sure what your problem is. I've made a comment which is my opinion, and you seemingly don't like that it doesn't fit in with your view.

Grow up and get over yourself.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Sat May 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Darlogramps wrote:
Big Tim wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:
Big Tim wrote:

Okay sweetheart xxx
Not quite sure what your problem is. I've made a comment which is my opinion, and you seemingly don't like that it doesn't fit in with your view.

All I said was not all NL teams are as bad as west, you were the one who took on the 'I'll say/do what I want' attitude, just saying.....

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Big Tim wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:

All I said was not all NL teams are as bad as west, you were the one who took on the 'I'll say/do what I want' attitude, just saying.....
Am I not allowed to do or say what I want? Damn me for having my own opinion.

And why have you assumed my point was about West? It was about the general backslapping nature of the league, from the likes of the league chairman and his cronies.

If you read the post properly, rather than looking to have a pop, you'd have realised that.

TSQuaker

Post by TSQuaker » Sun May 11, 2014 10:37 am

Congratulations Sholing :lol:
Northern League Champions 2013

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 am

Well done Sholing.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Delirius

Post by Delirius » Sun May 11, 2014 11:54 am

I'm no fan of West Auckland, but how do Darlington 1883 fans feels about their club finishing second in the league and then losing the play off?

Well Darlo, at least you came 2nd........

WHICH MEANS YOU LOST!!! HAHAHA

Doh!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun May 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Delirius wrote:

I'm no fan of West Auckland, but how do Darlington 1883 fans feels about their club finishing second in the league and then losing the play off?

Doh!
I feel fine about it.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

divas

Post by divas » Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 pm

Delirius wrote:

Doh!
Can't speak for others but I feel immensely proud that 2 years after a certain individual and the FA conspired to take our club from us we've managed to rebuilt it in such a way that we absolutely STEAMROLLERED the Northern League despite other clubs having large financial benefactors with a RECORD points total before finishing runners up in our very first season in a vastly superior league, a league which once we'd adjusted we also hammered bar one team before events transpired against us. We'll be back next season, PROUD of what we've achieved, proud we have a professionally run club and safe in the knowledge that we're competing in the pyramid and will find our rightful level.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sun May 11, 2014 12:06 pm

What your missing here Delirius is John Campbell's comments after we got knocked out of the playoffs and how he was going to break Gary Brown's jaw/legs or something, don't have facebook so didn't read it.

Personal point of view at finishing 2nd, in the end it was about right over the full season. In regards to getting beat by Rambottom in the playoffs, not taking the ref incidents then they were better than us in every game we played so just have to accept it.

A few West fans were more than happy to goad Darlo fans on the 30th April including Campbell, if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

As for yourself having a pop, well it's no surprise as it's not the first time. I guess some people get more satisfaction from others failing than they do from their own teams success, you get that everywhere.

love it!
Team Supported: Darlington 1883

Post by love it! » Sun May 11, 2014 3:59 pm

2 promotions in 3 seasons was the objective and it is still on. I'm very proud of our achievements this season overall

DarloDean

Post by DarloDean » Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Delirius wrote:

Doh!
Feel bloody fantastic actually! :)

We're still a great club with recognition, like you said, you're not a West fan, but you still came here for another reason, must be that recognition we have.

Of course we dish it out to West, they're greedy and their players love to slag our club off unprofessionally, only difference is, there's always more of us.

Good talking - but if you came here to try and insult, i would recommend try harder. Cheers

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Mon May 12, 2014 11:38 am

What a little cutie, still fretting over how we steamrolled the Northern League.

Mind the gap West.