Darlington FC V Farsley FC

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

theoriginalfatcat
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Darlington FC V Farsley FC

Post by theoriginalfatcat » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Twintowers wrote:Sorry,but I don't get this dread of Ramsbottom.
Nor do I. We will finish 2nd and will be playing the 5th best team in the league at home. If that's Ramsbottom (anyone heard of them before this season?) then wheel them in and let them suffer!
Profile pic ↗️
Feethams the Panda. 28 Jan 2012.
Now extinct!

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Whoever we play will be a tough game but we have a plan A and B now, a better squad and probably in the best place we have been all season.

Bring the playoffs on will be good to have the one match excitement that seemed to be there every game last season, especially near the end.

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 pm

With this squad ..... The better the opposition the better we play ..... All the others can put a team together between em if they wish .... It will make no difference .... ;) we were superb today ... :clap: .... Momentum is ours and now the fans can take up their role ... Would be nice for a drummer to drum for starters ... It does help .... ;)

Super Darlo

CrazyDarlo

Post by CrazyDarlo » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:03 am

Looking at the 3 most likely teams Farsley, Lancaster, Rammsbottom. Lancaster have a tricky last 2 games away to Kendal and home to Curzon. I think they will just miss out. That leaves Rammy and Farsley. Farsley have got the easier of last 2 fixtures Harrogate at home and Mossley away. So i think We will be home to Farsley and after today, I hope I'm right.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am

Gutted I missed today's game, but on my honeymoon in Orlando, as you do. Well done to the team on a great result.