Bruno Pilatos

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Re: Bruno Pilatos

Post by princes town » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 pm

for all his many strengths, my only concern about bruno is that he sometimes needs a stronger radar about where and where not to play football. That will come with experience.

Lawman3
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by Lawman3 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm

polam wrote:Last time Blackburn Rovers signed our right back they paid a reported £175k, for Adam Reed.

He was their first signing after they won the League! Not sure he played a single game for them, and ended up back at Darlo anyway. Great bit of business for us.
Never argue with an idiot: The best possible outcome is that you win an argument with an idiot.

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:07 am

princes town wrote:for all his many strengths, my only concern about bruno is that he sometimes needs a stronger radar about where and where not to play football. That will come with experience.
Comments like this make laugh. Does he have a tendency to play football on minefields?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 am

Hilly wrote:Does he have a tendency to play football on minefields?
haha. metaphoric ones...

I am not sure if it's playing football in the wrong places. From what I have seen he just doesn't seem overly 'lucky' (maybe you make your own luck) in clearing the ball to safe areas, he has a knack of finding opposition players!