Acoustic Weller DFC Fundraising gig

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

darlotoon
Team Supported: Darlington

Acoustic Weller DFC Fundraising gig

Post by darlotoon » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Acoustic Weller ( The New Age Jam Unplugged) are playing another fundraising gig for DFC on November 16th (doors open 7pm ) at Cleveland Club , Neasham Road ,Darlington . Tickets are just £5 and available from Quaker Retail , Cleveland Club or catch me at home matches . You can also drop me a pm on here if you would like tickets,

Cheers Andrea

mikkyx
Site Admin

Re: Acoustic Weller DFC Fundraising gig

Post by mikkyx » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:30 am

*bump*
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm

just a reminder folks of these events please give your support and add my gig at the Travellers Rest on 14th December with the Rat Pack £5 a ticket fosters and smooth only £2 a pint lets make it a sell out! I will have tickets with me on Wednesday night.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

Tickets still available for this, I believe - get yourselves down this weekend, it's going to be a good one.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

darlotoon

Post by darlotoon » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Just a bump for this gig on Sat , tickets are still available both from Quaker Retail and the Cleveland club priced at £5. Mark Simpson is probably the best Weller tribute singer around and always puts on a great show .

darlotoon

Post by darlotoon » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 am

Tonight's gig will have pay on the door availability , so if you're on the way back from New Mills and fancy a cheap pint or glass of wine etc and some great live music get yourself along to the Cleveland Club , Neasham Rd

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks for all those that turned out last night very enjoyable for those that came, pity more of you didnt bother numbers well down on our last Cleveland club Weller night, if we are to move the club forward we must have fans supporting these events.
All proceeds go to Darlo so please help the club!

Carl Airey

Post by Carl Airey » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Was a good night. My wife and I really enjoyed it and won a bottle of wine. Thanks Andrea for all your hard work in arranging these gigs!!

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes it was a good night. Plenty of cheap drink. I even treated myself to a cheeky Martini Extra Dry and a Taboo and lemonade for my mate.

Superb value for money! :clap:
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

BlackandwhiteBOB

Post by BlackandwhiteBOB » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:42 pm

robsraiders wrote:Thanks for all those that turned out last night very enjoyable for those that came, pity more of you didnt bother numbers well down on our last Cleveland club Weller night, if we are to move the club forward we must have fans supporting these events.
All proceeds go to Darlo so please help the club!
Wasn't a case of not bothering, just had to work.

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 pm

not having a go at individuals - just the collective mainly the same people attending events I know because I see them, need more fans to come forward please

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 am

robsraiders wrote:not having a go at individuals - just the collective mainly the same people attending events I know because I see them, need more fans to come forward please
Perhaps a change in band would help? You said yourself that the Weller stuff has been done before.

Perhaps a varied range of artists may help, that or delaying how many events you have because too much could potentially harm things.

Just ideas anyway.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

robsraiders

Post by robsraiders » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:16 am

As a fundraising group we have put on several different types of events and yet still often have the same people attending! Any suggestions to what people want to see are most welcome, we had a completely different act booked just recently called Tess Tickle (a comedy drag act) but sales were very poor so we had to cancel.
Next up is my organised event (different type of band to previous events note) so please give your support - at the Travellers Rest on 14th December with the Rat Pack £5 a ticket fosters and smooth only £2 a pint lets make it a sell out! I will have tickets with me on Saturday's game, or PM me on here.

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:05 am

I've got an idea, fairly 'big ticket' and would need a bit of organisation and the full resources of the Fund-raising group Certainly not a new idea and already tried elsewhere. I'll talk to you Friday.