Team line up

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

poppyfield
Team Supported: Darlington

Team line up

Post by poppyfield » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:09 am

With the mighty White now available for selection, how will MG line us up? Assuming everyone is fit, its a difficult one, we know Scott has been playing out of position, and Weldon has imo been playing really well at left back, so would he keep him there? Put Scott on the bench as he can slot in most positions. I dont think he will but its an option. In midfield i would like to Robinson start as he has done really well when he has come off the bench. My line would be:

Bell, Hunter, Robinson, White,Scott, Thompson, Galbraith, Robinson, Moore, Purewal, Johnson.
Help get the club back to Darlo by helping to spread the word about the "Back to Darlo!" fund. The image on the right will be constantly updated with the latest total so please feel free to use the image link below the thermometer on your own signatures, blogs, websites, etc.Image
Image link: http://www.mydarlo.co.uk/img/BTD-therm-350x100.jpg

divas

Re: Team line up

Post by divas » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 am

Bell; Hunter, J.Robinson, White, Weldon; Scott, Gott; Thompson, Robinson, Purewal; Johnson

Subs:
Turns, Davis, Moore, Hedley, Dowson

Obviously that leaves out Galbraith but deal with that once he's fit.

JPearson97

Post by JPearson97 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:30 am

If Gray is going to go with the 4-3-3 that we saw in the second half against Kendal, then I'd go for;

Bell; Hunter, White, Robinson, Weldon; Gott, Davis, Robinson; Thompson, Johnson, Purewal.

If a 4-4-2, then;

Bell; Hunter, White, Robinson, Weldon; Moore, Gott, Robinson, Thompson; Purewal, Johnson.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:39 am

All signing White impacts is the defence. It's a bit impossible to judge how it will influence the rest of the lineup.

White comes into the centre and I think Scott will push Wheldon out, harsh on Wheldon but Scott is our skipper whilst Brown is out and he is a strong left back.

Gray might continue an experiment with 4-3-3, without White I think this was a given as attack would have been the best form of defence. Not so sure anymore Gray might prefer the structure of 4-4-2.

Paul Robinson should be in that midfield though in whatever form it takes!

Feethams 1966

Post by Feethams 1966 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Do we know how much longer Brown may be out for?