Season Tickets

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

dickdarlington
Team Supported: Darlington

Season Tickets

Post by dickdarlington » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:58 am

Are they ready to be collected yet? Suggestion was they would be available for last night, but couldn't make it, so i'll have to get down to the market.

Also, do we have an update on volumes sold to date?

Finally. If you've not got one. Get down to the market. Buy one, and buy one for your next door neighbour too. ;)

charlie

Re: Season Tickets

Post by charlie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Season tickets are still at the printers, hoping to have them soon. There will be an announcement as soon as we have them x

dickdarlington

Post by dickdarlington » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Cheers Charlie

AnthonyP

Post by AnthonyP » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:10 pm

somewhere around 600 apparently .....

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm

A bit down on last season.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

AnthonyP wrote:somewhere around 600 apparently .....
FFS! Only at Darlo! How (the FUCK!) can we lose those numbers after that season? What do we want?
Bit of a dig here and I wont put my tin hat on, because im right. 9 pounds for a friendly is criminal. Way over the top. Be nice to get some sort of clarification on numbers sold, Arena anyone?

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Darlospike wrote:
FFS! Only at Darlo! How (the FUCK!) can we lose those numbers after that season? What do we want?
Bit of a dig here and I wont put my tin hat on, because im right. 9 pounds for a friendly is criminal. Way over the top. Be nice to get some sort of clarification on numbers sold, Arena anyone?
whether you are right or not depends on whether price was the only thing that put people off. x paying £9, y paying £5 may not lead to the answer you think. However, I do agree 289 for a marquee game is disappointing but it is the holiday season and a longstanding fan told me that friendlies are always poorly attended. £9 was ambitious but may have worked if a few top names had come to play.

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 pm

We were 600 about a week or two before the deadline. We had more sales in the run up and I expect a few more may buy before the start of the season. Should have 700 possibly.

Remember a lot may not buy this season as there isn't that much of a saving
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker

charlie

Post by charlie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:16 pm

I have no idea what the final number is and they are still selling, online and a few in the shop. I think we've done ok and we've still got latecomers. The deadline was to get them to the printers, any after deadline will be hand wrote

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm

princes town wrote:
Darlospike wrote:
whether you are right or not depends on whether price was the only thing that put people off. x paying £9, y paying £5 may not lead to the answer you think. However, I do agree 289 for a marquee game is disappointing but it is the holiday season and a longstanding fan told me that friendlies are always poorly attended. £9 was ambitious but may have worked if a few top names had come to play.
Princes Town, you my friend speak total and utter sense, always. I will defend this club to the hilt, as you are now. NINE pounds for Boro/Sunlun reserves isnt the way. Tell us four pounds of that is going into the "get back to Darlo now fund" and we will pay it? Just dont know myself, "ran by the fans, for the fans?" really?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Darlospike wrote:
princes town wrote:
Darlospike wrote:
Princes Town, you my friend speak total and utter sense, always. I will defend this club to the hilt, as you are now. NINE pounds for Boro/Sunlun reserves isnt the way. Tell us four pounds of that is going into the "get back to Darlo now fund" and we will pay it? Just dont know myself, "ran by the fans, for the fans?" really?
Who says we're run by the fans?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

JPearson97

Post by JPearson97 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Darlospike wrote:
Flap-tastic.

JPearson97

Post by JPearson97 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Oh, and exactly this time last year we had sold 558 season tickets.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Hey I can flap with the best and especially where DFC is concerned, ive been doing it since the 80s!
And just for you Spyman, to quote my favourite post on here, "i would buy you by ten in the morning, and have you sold by dinner time!"
I can critique my club, surely thats my right?

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Spyman, I am sorry, it appears I mis-read the posts and you were right in what you said. However its Jpearson, hes a right c***! ;-)

JPearson97

Post by JPearson97 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Darlospike wrote:Spyman, I am sorry, it appears I mis-read the posts and you were right in what you said. However its Jpearson, hes a right c***! ;-)
Cheers.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Welcome

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:25 pm

I had 3 season tickets last season, but won't be getting them for this season. Too many games on a Wednesday night, the majority of which I'll miss. Plus I won't be able to make all the Saturday games this season either.

TFDM

Post by TFDM » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

In defence to the club they probably have the same overheads to cover as a regular league game. Obviously don't take my word as fact but Heritage Park may well cost the same as it does for friendly fixture as a league game.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 pm

TFDM wrote:In defence to the club they probably have the same overheads to cover as a regular league game. Obviously don't take my word as fact but Heritage Park may well cost the same as it does for friendly fixture as a league game.
Kev, you have and always have put your life and soul into this club, like many of us. But this I cant work out, with our liabilities, granted, where the fook is the money going?

micra3

Post by micra3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Darlospike wrote:
TFDM wrote:In defence to the club they probably have the same overheads to cover as a regular league game. Obviously don't take my word as fact but Heritage Park may well cost the same as it does for friendly fixture as a league game.
Kev, you have and always have put your life and soul into this club, like many of us. But this I cant work out, with our liabilities, granted, where the fook is the money going?

What money would that be ?
M I C R A 3

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Well the 13k ive put in so far?

charlie

Post by charlie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Darlospike wrote:Well the 13k ive put in so far?

We have an AGM coming up if I remember right, but to hazard a guess, we're in debt, were paying that off, we had a Trophy winning squad last season and that's just off the top of my head :eh:

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks Charlie.

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Darlospike wrote:Thanks Charlie.
Late September I believe for the DFC1883 AGM, I presume it will be shareholders of that company as per normal AGM's. The full accounts will be produced I assume so you will hopefully get the info you want.

Darlospike

Post by Darlospike » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Thanks Les, I hope so.

Maurice_Peddelty

Post by Maurice_Peddelty » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Darlo_Pete wrote:I had 3 season tickets last season, but won't be getting them for this season. Too many games on a Wednesday night, the majority of which I'll miss. Plus I won't be able to make all the Saturday games this season either.
Too many games on a Wednesday? I think we've been allocated 4 midweek home games! Last season we had something like 14 midweek home matches. Perhaps you should change your username to Darlo_PeteNoMore.