URGENT

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Fatty eats roadkill
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: URGENT

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Andy & Cameron, the board has been boring without a match on.

A comedy moment popped up and a bit of banter followed.

Where's the harm?
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

TKOA wrote:
bigbitchtits wrote:Look at me I'm in Tenerife.

Pathetic.
You must post on ready togo you scratter!

Wadn't
I'm Spug ;)
AndyPark wrote:Some of you lot on here really are pathetic, lad asked someone to get a him ticket as he's on holiday and he gets nothing but grief.

Pathetic.
Touch a nerve did we?

connor2k7ovdarlo

Post by connor2k7ovdarlo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 pm

What a bunch of fucking wankers some of our fans are. Even when your at a game its full of clips. I'm sometimes embarrassed by the way some of our following go on, I believe the original idea was to get sponsored and give half the money to DFC and the other half to BHF and he would do it if he got so many likes on Facebook. And as for being in Tenerife, what on earth does it matter to do, must just be jealous that somebody is on holiday while your not.
><
X

joshdarlington

Post by joshdarlington » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 pm

The original tattoo idea was to get sponsered and split the money between DFC and the British Heart Foundation, but I had too much of a chew working out sponsors so scrapped that, but went and got it done anyway when I was mortalled on the strip... And as for me being in Tenerife, sorry for that :(

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

connor2k7ovdarlo wrote:What a bunch of fucking wankers some of our fans are. Even when your at a game its full of clips. I'm sometimes embarrassed by the way some of our following go on, I believe the original idea was to get sponsored and give half the money to DFC and the other half to BHF and he would do it if he got so many likes on Facebook. And as for being in Tenerife, what on earth does it matter to do, must just be jealous that somebody is on holiday while your not.
Agreed. He should've done a sponsored walk or something. What a clip. What's a clip?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

bigbitchtits
Team Supported: Sunderland

Post by bigbitchtits » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 am

Next time I'm on my holidays the first thing I'll be doing is logging onto Darlo Uncovered aswell!

joshdarlington

Post by joshdarlington » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:45 am

Spyman wrote::lol: I can just see it, in 50 years time, sat around the fire with his grandkids. They see a name on their grandads arm, inscribed in ink.

Kids: Grandad, whose name is that on your arm?

Josh: It is Leon Scott, a former footballer.

Kids: Was he like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, Grandad? Did he play in the same team as them? How many caps did he get for England?

Josh: He was part of the Darlington squad that fought a mighty battle for promotion with Spennymoor Town back in 2013.

Kids: Wow - he must have been famous and rich? You met him? How? Where?

Josh: He worked part-time as a plumber and played football in his spare time. I met him when my Dad had to get someone out to fix the flush on the bog.

Kids: He must've been good though?

Josh: He was ok, not the star player or captain or anything, but an inspirational figure for young men like me. He had the sort of skin tone that you couldn't even dream of getting on holiday in Tenerife.
Quality mate hahaha, its on my back mind not my arm, made me laugh though

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:09 am

bigbitchtits wrote:Next time I'm on my holidays the first thing I'll be doing is logging onto Darlo Uncovered aswell!
To be fair when I have been on holiday I have logged on - it's not the first thing but it's hardly the most time consuming thing in the world.

I need to check my e-mails when I am on holiday, pretty much goes hand in hand with that for me!

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 am

connor2k7ovdarlo wrote:What a bunch of fucking wankers some of our fans are. Even when your at a game its full of clips. I'm sometimes embarrassed by the way some of our following go on, I believe the original idea was to get sponsored and give half the money to DFC and the other half to BHF and he would do it if he got so many likes on Facebook. And as for being in Tenerife, what on earth does it matter to do, must just be jealous that somebody is on holiday while your not.
Oh wind your frigging neck in with your faux outrage for gods sake. The lad has taken it as the joke it was intended to be so stop getting on your high horse over nowt.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 am

bigbitchtits wrote:Next time I'm on my holidays the first thing I'll be doing is logging onto Darlo Uncovered aswell!
Well that's because you're a Blunderland fan.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:59 am

joshdarlington wrote:
Spyman wrote::lol: I can just see it, in 50 years time, sat around the fire with his grandkids. They see a name on their grandads arm, inscribed in ink.

Kids: Grandad, whose name is that on your arm?

Josh: It is Leon Scott, a former footballer.

Kids: Was he like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, Grandad? Did he play in the same team as them? How many caps did he get for England?

Josh: He was part of the Darlington squad that fought a mighty battle for promotion with Spennymoor Town back in 2013.

Kids: Wow - he must have been famous and rich? You met him? How? Where?

Josh: He worked part-time as a plumber and played football in his spare time. I met him when my Dad had to get someone out to fix the flush on the bog.

Kids: He must've been good though?

Josh: He was ok, not the star player or captain or anything, but an inspirational figure for young men like me. He had the sort of skin tone that you couldn't even dream of getting on holiday in Tenerife.
Quality mate hahaha, its on my back mind not my arm, made me laugh though
Andy, Cameron, Connor, please take note. What Josh is doing here is using his 'sense of humour' to have a chuckle at himself with the rest of us.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Fair enough.. thought some were jumping on his back, apologies!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Fair enough.. thought some were jumping on his back, apologies!
He's got enough on his back already by the sounds of it.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Fair enough.. thought some were jumping on his back, apologies!
He's got enough on his back already by the sounds of it.
beat me to it!