Craig Gott shirt sponsorship

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

darloviper
Team Supported: Darlington

Post by darloviper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi
Does anyone know if Gott's shirt sponsorship is still available and if so who I contact about it?
Thanks

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm

All taken, uncovered is his away shirt sponsor. I think they have transferred sponsors who had players who have left the club.

divas

Re: Craig Gott shirt sponsorship

Post by divas » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 pm

The sponsorship of Craig Gott is free (match day programme was incorrect - those sponsors have been rolled over to Joe Tait after Matthew Grieve left, who replaced Danny Mellanby), however I don't think we have any shirts left as not all players will have one. I'll need to check. I've a waiting list as long as my arm for people wanting to sponsor unfortunately :-(

mensamoo

Post by mensamoo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

I'd like to sponsor Leon Scott's tan... if I can afford it.....
let's get a new FA. This one's broken.

tezza

Post by tezza » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:57 am

We need a whip round for that...Did you see his face at the start of Wednesdays game when the chant went up ...he was over the moon ... as a player he has improved leaps and bounds since pre season, full of confidence at present ... oh and well tanned

princes town
Team Supported: Darlington/Blackburn

Post by princes town » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 am

Incredibly athletic player. Made some fantastic forward runs down the channels on wednesday despite the sapping pitch.

shawry

Post by shawry » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

divas wrote: I've a waiting list as long as my arm for people wanting to sponsor unfortunately :-(
You mean fortunately? ;)

divas

Post by divas » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:12 pm

shawry wrote:
divas wrote: I've a waiting list as long as my arm for people wanting to sponsor unfortunately :-(
You mean fortunately? ;)
No unfortunately - people wanting to give money to the club for shirt sponsorship and us not being able to take it off them!

After Marc Ellison's departure his sponsors roll over onto Craig Gott so he's not longer available.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 pm

divas wrote:
shawry wrote:
You mean fortunately? ;)
No unfortunately - people wanting to give money to the club for shirt sponsorship and us not being able to take it off them!

After Marc Ellison's departure his sponsors roll over onto Craig Gott so he's not longer available.
Shawry is correct!

However it is obvious what you mean divas. It makes a nice change to have a commodity that people want!
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

Neil G Johnson

Post by Neil G Johnson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Rats! DAFTS members were wanting to increase their shirt sponsorship tally with him. We'll probably go for the new keeper now.

Any DAFTS or others out there interested in clubbing together for sponsorships can contact me on neil.g.johnson07@hotmail.no

divas

Post by divas » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Neil G Johnson wrote:Rats! DAFTS members were wanting to increase their shirt sponsorship tally with him. We'll probably go for the new keeper now.

Any DAFTS or others out there interested in clubbing together for sponsorships can contact me on neil.g.johnson07@hotmail.no

The keeper is only going to be here for a short so we won't be taking sponsorship for him.

We have 20 players sponsored now and it's unlikely we'll add any more as that's roughly the size squad we're going to have with any incoming balanced by outgoings and visa versa. As much as id like to take the money I don't want to be in a position where people are disappointed if their sponsored player leaves and isn't replaced.

There are a few boot sponsorships left - availability can be found on the player profile page at www.dfc1883.co.uk