Fund Raising DVD's For Sale

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

scullion
Team Supported: Darlington

Fund Raising DVD's For Sale

Post by scullion » Sun May 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi guys have listed the following on Ebay:

In these times of the re-birth of our team I have for sale the definitive collection of the highs and lows of following the Quakers. Ever since video's were born I have been taping and keeping as many snippets as I can of all that is the Quakers!!! From the very 1st promotion in my history 1985 right the way to today! So tons and tons of stuff and every major event from Wembley to Admin and everything else in between!!!!. I have really enjoyed watching it all as I have put it onto DVD's as it reminds what its like to follow our Darlo!!
It also includes the behind the scenes shoot of the very 1st admin game which I took part in showing Gazza Dalglish El Al getting ready and all the crack in the changing room and also Lidds testimonial which I help arrange.

Every penny made will be used to buy shares in our new club so if you were planning to invest then you may as well get something for your money as it will end up in the same place.

Each set in £34.99 including uk postage and I ask that you don't bid but send me a PayPal payment to alexis.jones6989@yahoo.com and leave me a message on ebay telling me that you have.

So get the history of Darlo and help the cause.

Yours in football

Scully

scullion

Re: Fund Raising DVD's For Sale

Post by scullion » Tue May 08, 2012 1:18 pm

No body want to watch our history???? there are a few good moments!!! :)

Marvarelli

Post by Marvarelli » Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 pm

I've bought them and would highly recommend.
I haven't been though them all yet but what I've seen has been great.

Thanks for bringing the memories back.

AnthonyP

Post by AnthonyP » Tue May 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Marvarelli wrote:I've bought them and would highly recommend.
I haven't been though them all yet but what I've seen has been great.

Thanks for bringing the memories back.
Me too. Excellent value and good value for the younger, newer, and older, fans alike.

petenita

Post by petenita » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Scullion

I sent you payment on the 14/5 but i never received the DVD's, i sent you another e-mail on Tuesday - maybe your on holiday on something?

Cheers

Pete

liddle_4_ever
Team Supported: Darlo

Post by liddle_4_ever » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I received mine yesterday, cheers Scully.
Now is not the time to cry
Now’s the time to find out why
I think you’re the same as me
We’ll see things they’ll never see
Darlo’s going to live forever!

scullion

Post by scullion » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 am

Hi pete, never got your email mate and didnt see payment come in sorry, will get them done this weekend mate.

Scully

wylam_rangers

Post by wylam_rangers » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 am

scullion wrote:Hi guys have listed the following on Ebay:

In these times of the re-birth of our team I have for sale the definitive collection of the highs and lows of following the Quakers. Ever since video's were born I have been taping and keeping as many snippets as I can of all that is the Quakers!!! From the very 1st promotion in my history 1985 right the way to today! So tons and tons of stuff and every major event from Wembley to Admin and everything else in between!!!!. I have really enjoyed watching it all as I have put it onto DVD's as it reminds what its like to follow our Darlo!!
It also includes the behind the scenes shoot of the very 1st admin game which I took part in showing Gazza Dalglish El Al getting ready and all the crack in the changing room and also Lidds testimonial which I help arrange.

Every penny made will be used to buy shares in our new club so if you were planning to invest then you may as well get something for your money as it will end up in the same place.

Each set in £34.99 including uk postage and I ask that you don't bid but send me a PayPal payment to alexis.jones6989@yahoo.com and leave me a message on ebay telling me that you have.

So get the history of Darlo and help the cause.

Yours in football

Scully

Can you point me to the right listing/page on Ebay. I've looked everywhere!! :cry:

scullion

Post by scullion » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 am

Hi mate, its not on ebay now thus why you cant find it!! Each set in £34.99 including uk postage send me a PayPal payment to alexis.jones6989@yahoo.com and leave me a message telling me that you have.

cheers

scully