Arno's Tweet

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

BishopQuaker
Team Supported: Darlington

Arno's Tweet

Post by BishopQuaker » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:23 am

Thank god its payday its been along month finally!! Oh hang on we not gettin our cheques today probably some time next week maybe#pissedoff
Here we go again...

Allan Quatermain

Re: Arno's Tweet

Post by Allan Quatermain » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:24 am

BishopQuaker wrote:
Thank god its payday its been along month finally!! Oh hang on we not gettin our cheques today probably some time next week maybe#pissedoff
Here we go again...
We'll be in admin before you know it. Oh wait...
Alun's promise to the fans: “I’ll make sure I’ll bring players in that are value for money and I want players that want to play for Darlington Football Club, want to progress and move up the league and show the fans that passion.”

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 am

Bit hard paying wages on about £80 a week gate receipts. :(
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

shadwellman

Post by shadwellman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 pm

This will be inspirational news for tomorrows game.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 pm

At least the useless c**** are getting paid what they are worth this weekend then - fuck all.

How long before we can get rid of them all?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

uncovered
Site Admin

Arno's Tweet

Post by uncovered » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Just spoken to the club and Harvey says all players and staff will be paid today. They are unsure why people have thought different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadwellman

Post by shadwellman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm

I wonder if Arno will now apologise.

Robbie Painter

Post by Robbie Painter » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:38 pm

He already has.

shadwellman

Post by shadwellman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Should be fined 2 weeks wages for malicious gossip.

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:33 pm

shadwellman wrote:Should be fined 2 weeks wages for malicious gossip.
I dont know if you're joking or not, but I somewhat agree with that.

Going off and bitching about your pay on twitter before you've actually confirmed whats happening is the behaviour of a 13 year old girl, not a grown man and supposed professional.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:
I dont know if you're joking or not, but I somewhat agree with that.

Going off and bitching about your pay on twitter before you've actually confirmed whats happening is the behaviour of a 13 year old girl, not a grown man and supposed professional.
He's from 'Artlepools though, so this sort of behavior is in keeping with expectations.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

shadwellman

Post by shadwellman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Unfortunately I was not joking.This is the sort of behavior which should have disciplinary consequences.At this particular moment of time comments like this are particular destabilising inappropriate and damaging.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Quakerz wrote:At least the useless c**** are getting paid what they are worth this weekend then - fuck all.

you're such a fucking bell end.

3BlackHoops

Post by 3BlackHoops » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Quakerz wrote:At least the useless c**** are getting paid what they are worth this weekend then - fuck all.

Speaking personally, as someone who has supported the club for over 40 years now, I trust the players realise that the comments above are not representative of the vast majority of our supporters.

Real supporters support their teams through thick and thin, come whatever, and I'm sure the players can recognise the difference.

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:40 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:

You should not take the bait.....but Quakerz is so bang out of order here.....these guys have lives to lead and have bills like the rest of us...do you really want rid of the youth of the team?...surely they are our future...bowman,mcready,rundle..etc.....

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Jacko wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:

You should not take the bait.....but Quakerz is so bang out of order here.....these guys have lives to lead and have bills like the rest of us...do you really want rid of the youth of the team?...surely they are our future...bowman,mcready,rundle..etc.....
Rundle is hardly a youth.
Darlo till I die!!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 am

Disgusted to hear that this bunch of gutless, useless, s*** kickers has been paid. Oh well, look on the bright side, we are one day closer to getting rid of them all and bringing in some new players who might know how to win a match. How easily will they lose today at Telford and what's the excuse?

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 am

cameron-darlo wrote:
I notice you never called me WRONG though - cockhead!

MB86DFC

Arno's Tweet

Post by MB86DFC » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 am

Get back to your arm chair Quakerz you utter choad.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 am

I thought people from Hartlepool were only paid cash in hand!!

55+

Post by 55+ » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 am

Quakerz is on a par with the odius pair from the top of block 5 who abuse Keltie every match.In 55 years of supporting the Quakers I`ve known very few players who have not given there best for the club, the current squad are no exception ,in fact by the state of our injury problems I suspect some players have continued playing when lesser players would have cried of sick.Quakerz and his ilk should take a good look at themselves and think wether they need the club ,because the club certainly dont need them.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 am

MB86DFC wrote:Get back to your arm chair Quakerz you utter choad.
Wow I'm hurt. Do people really think they are posting an absolute show stopper by babbling on about my armchair? I mean really? You're going to have to do better than that son.

Back on topic, all you knockers need to admit to yourselves that I'm speaking the truth about these so called footballers and you need to HTFU.

I can't wait for the predictable humping today by the latest bunch of van drivers and you c**** all cooing about our fantastic boys in white. Never mind, you've all written a thick volume of excuses for them to hide behind...me? I say NO MORE excuses.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:17 am

Quakerz wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:
I notice you never called me WRONG though - cockhead!
they aren't useless though. they're mentally knackered, there's a difference!.. we don't take the lead in the majority of our games and end up losing for the sake of it you know, there's obviously some sort of mental block in their heads that when we take the lead they are convinced we wont win.

Liddle mentioned something about self belief after the luton game and he's right, thats what they're lacking, it doesn't make them useless, it took a lot of guts to come from 2-0 down against one of the best teams in the league but the quality of the 2 sides showed in the end.

MikeinBlack

Post by MikeinBlack » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 am

Self belief must be installed by the manager/coach/staff though.
COME ON DARLO!

OHDFC

Post by OHDFC » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am

Inded he should - maybe the wages from two of the many weeks that he wasn't paid at all

Jacko

Post by Jacko » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:24 pm

jjmick wrote:
Jacko wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:

Rundle is hardly a youth.
I meant his younger brother :lol:

HarryCharltonsCat

Post by HarryCharltonsCat » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

I can't wait for the predictable humping today by the latest bunch of van drivers and you c**** all cooing about our fantastic boys in white. Never mind, you've all written a thick volume of excuses for them to hide behind...me? I say NO MORE excuses.[/quote]

Not the all seeing eye after all.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Yes, a fantastic draw yesterday for our boys against van drivers, welders and postmen. I make that an incredible 3 points gained in the last 14 matches, with a whole 0 wins.

What a c*** I now look for calling them crap, I've never been so wrong have I?

FFS.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Quakerz may be blunt but he ain't wrong, having no wins in four months is not accepterble. Lets not forget these heroes are guaranteed to get their wages and some are still on £1000 a week.

If we are ever to win another game of football everyone both on and off the pitch need to be aware that mediocrity is not good enough, we are Darlington football club not the salvation army voluntary knitted scarf fc, who dont mind if we win or loss as long as we play well and don't upset any one.
Last edited by ted_do on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quakersam

Post by quakersam » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:they aren't useless though. they're mentally knackered, there's a difference!.. we don't take the lead in the majority of our games and end up losing for the sake of it you know, there's obviously some sort of mental block in their heads that when we take the lead they are convinced we wont win.

Liddle mentioned something about self belief after the luton game and he's right, thats what they're lacking, it doesn't make them useless, it took a lot of guts to come from 2-0 down against one of the best teams in the league but the quality of the 2 sides showed in the end.
Exactly. Well said Cameron
QuakerSam ...Once a Quaker, always a Quaker