The Players

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

TinShedDarloFan
Team Supported: Darlington

The Players

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Judging by Kris Taylor's twitter the meeting went well today

Sent from my GT-I9100

Big Tim

Re: The Players

Post by Big Tim » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:52 pm

@RyanBowman12
Ryan Bowman
Great news this morning in training, gave the players a boost we needed. #Buydarlo #savedarlo
28 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Favorite Retweet Reply

SteveSC

Post by SteveSC » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Must mean money has or or is about to change hands - hope this means the experienced players will stick with it to the end of season

TinShedDarloFan

Post by TinShedDarloFan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Harvey Madden did say he hoped to up there match fee, perhaps he has managed it, already with the players happy we stand a better chance of staying up

Sent from my GT-I9100

Bizza
Team Supported: Darlo, Newcastle United

Post by Bizza » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Craig Stoddart @CStoddartEcho

1/2 During a meeting with the administrator, #Darlo players have been told they will receive 75% of their wages for remainder of the season.

Great news!
"The Darlo fans away to our left go ballistic!"

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Fantastic news! I am impressed with Harvey Madden I must admit, I know we had good attendances but I know how much he is entitled to take in fees and if he has that sort of money available it doesn't sound to me as if he is taking all he is entitled to!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:39 pm

lo36789 wrote:Fantastic news! I am impressed with Harvey Madden I must admit, I know we had good attendances but I know how much he is entitled to take in fees and if he has that sort of money available it doesn't sound to me as if he is taking all he is entitled to!
He will probably get what he's owed one way or the other, and I expect he is more likely to be able to support his family without full payment than the players are.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

annual salary of an insolvency practitioner is pretty similar to the rumoured wages of Darlington's highest earners (obviously not the case for our lowest earners). He will get the salary he is expecting but it will be his company that will just make less money from the process I imagine...is this 75% of the agreed cut or salaries pre-cuts arranged by Raj?

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Good to hear, they needed something to keep them going, they have been pure magic through this and could of walked weeks ago

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

jimmychappell wrote:Hello Darlington supporters
I am writing to ask a few questions and also tell you some information. I own 5 successful businesses in the uk and one in India , I also own 20% of the shares at British Homestores and I also 30% of BP (Oil company) I come from a wealthy family and has never owned a football club before. I understand that there are issues involving the club at the moment (including a numerous ammonut of debt) , I have been looking at buying a football club for about 3 years now , I was 15 minutes away from buying watford fc but pulled out as they owe 8.5 million and I cannot afford that. I am willing to buy the club and own the club 100% . My aim would be to pay the sum to keep them in the league , and then next season look for sustainability we dont want to drop below the conference , Id prefer to be in League 2 by the next 3 seasons. Who shall I contact???
:lol:

http://rowlandsaccountants.co.uk/profil ... madden.htm
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 pm

I am writing to ask a few questions and also tell you some information. I own 5 successful businesses in the uk and one in India , I also own 20% of the shares at British Homestores and I also 30% of BP (Oil company) I come from a wealthy family and has never owned a football club before. I understand that there are issues involving the club at the moment (including a numerous ammonut of debt) , I have been looking at buying a football club for about 3 years now , I was 15 minutes away from buying watford fc but pulled out as they owe 8.5 million and I cannot afford that. I am willing to buy the club and own the club 100% . My aim would be to pay the sum to keep them in the league , and then next season look for sustainability we dont want to drop below the conference , Id prefer to be in League 2 by the next 3 seasons. Who shall I contact???
You own 30% of BP and can't come up with £8.5m? :lol:

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

Darlo Nutz

Post by Darlo Nutz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Which planet do you think we live on!!! You own 30% BP Oil and you couldn't afford Watfords £8.5 million debt. You crack pot!!! We don't want a single person owner so of you were to kindly jog on we'd appreciate that very much! You muppet!!!!!

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Quakerz wrote:
It is incredible the things fictional people can and can't do.

DC

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:22 pm

Dont know whether to laugh or cry

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Spyman wrote:
Quakerz wrote:
It is incredible the things fictional people can and can't do.
You think he might be fictional? Noooooooooooo :wtf:

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Only Jimmy Chappell on wiki is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Chappell

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Contact your doctor and ask him to up your medication.
Any way to late now DFC will be owned by the fans and not by buffoons like you :wave:

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:31 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... lders.html NOBODY OWNS 30 % OF BP YOU NUGGET AT LEAST DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL BUFFOON

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 pm

Good luck with the 190k wage bill, like.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 pm

jimmychappell wrote:I do own businesses but you cannot take a lump some out of one to help another it does not work like that business these day operate differently. I dont want to spend millions on Darlington as they are in the conference I want to buy good players at this level and move upwards. then go on to buy better players , the better dfc get more they will be on the tv more money I get to spend on the squad and the club! , I love darlington as much as you lot do and Im doing everything in my power to own the club at the moment . It was not just money at wfc it was the way they go about there business and how they operate which is different to dfc

Gotta love you Poolie wind ups xxxxxxxxxx

fat tony

Post by fat tony » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:45 pm

BP's market cap right now is 92 billion so congratulations on being worth at least £27,000,000,000 and the richest person in the UK by some margin, Jimmy.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:46 pm

jimmychappell wrote:I have worked out the Financial terms of Darlington (hopefully when I take over)

Money to Purchase the club - 750,000
Players wages per yer - 190,000-200,000
staffs wages - 80,000 per yer altogether
Maintainence of stadium , ground - 300,000 per year
Bills , payments and commercial etc (food) - 400,000
Transfer budget for June 2012 - 250,000 - 350,000

Total payment from 2012/2013 - 2080000

Years after will be sum above - 750,000

ha to late mate as I want 5 million for my shares in Darlo.....unlucky..... :thumbup:

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Its good to hear that the meeting with the players went well. If we're going to avoid automatic relegation then they need to be fully committed and concentrated to whats happening on the pitch, rather than worrying about their wages.

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Charlie, the fact that you are even checking, justifies his trolling.

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:50 pm

jimmychappell wrote:Bp I own 30% it may not say it on websites but im private and owners dont shout about it on conferences etc. MR Carl Henric Svanberg owns 70% Me and my family own 30%.
I wonder what your IP Address is :think:

Jog on you f#cktard

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm

BlackRock:
The world's biggest asset management company is based in New York and owns 5.9pc of the shares.
Legal & General:
The UK insurer and asset manager owns 4pc of the shares.
Barclays Global Investors:
The asset manager, which is owned by BlackRock, owns 3.8pc of the shares.
Norges Bank Investment Management:
The asset manager manages the money generated from Norway's oil revenues and owns 1.8pc of the shares.
Kuwait Investment Authority:
The body manages the funds for Kuwait government. It owns 1.75pc of the shares.
M&G Investment Management:
The UK asset manager, owned by the Prudential, owns 1.67pc of the shares.
Standard Life:
The Scottish insurance company owns 1.5pc of the shares.
Capital Research & Management Co:
The Los Angeles-based fund owns 1.3pc of the shares.
Insight Investment Management:
The fund manager owned by Lloyds Banking Group owns 1.13pc of the shares.
China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange:
The body that manages China's $2.4 trillion of foreign-exchange reserves owns 1.1pc.
Data from Bloomberg as of June 3.
Share:

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm

jimmychappell wrote:Bp I own 30% it may not say it on websites but im private and owners dont shout about it on conferences etc. MR Carl Henric Svanberg owns 70% Me and my family own 30%.
Well I own a little bit of BP, so you can't have 100% between you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps Mikky can ley us know where this guy is posting from, I'll go for Greece.

charlie

Post by charlie » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Quakerz wrote:Charlie, the fact that you are even checking, justifies his trolling.
Nuff said

Big Tim

Post by Big Tim » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm

jimmychappell wrote:The players are on about £600 a week and so they should the way they have been playing. I am going to up it more and more if the club does well , I am reducing car park prices and always going to stay here its not a hostile takeovver trust me my money is going to be spent well on the club - Im a millionaire like i said my family own most of it they give me about 5/10% of it as it is my money that went into the business years ago . IM not in this to make profit i want to do something good