About The Bid

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

uncovered
Site Admin

About The Bid

Post by uncovered » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:09 am

Darlington 1883 is about us, the Darlo fans, but other than the fans, who are behind it?

http://www.darlofc.co.uk/news.php?NewsID=820

super_les_mcjannet
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: About The Bid

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 am

Hi Scott

Any chance you can add the PDF document from crowdcube. To be honest same stuff that is in the thread, but its quite concise and easy to understand or at least I thought so. Its at the bottom of the page on the Darlington Invest Summary Tab so some people may of missed it.

ted_do

Post by ted_do » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 am

The way the uncovered DUFF share is being handled is fantastic and gives anyone who cant afford or dose not want to put in a full £100 a say in DFC. I know its a diluted vote but to me it better than throwing the odd £10 in to a bucket where you have no say in matters affecting DFC.
Im sure the uncovered DUFF share can grow and give us on this MB a bigger say in how DFC 1883 run our football club.

divas

Post by divas » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:39 am

super_les_mcjannet wrote:Hi Scott

Any chance you can add the PDF document from crowdcube. To be honest same stuff that is in the thread, but its quite concise and easy to understand or at least I thought so. Its at the bottom of the page on the Darlington Invest Summary Tab so some people may of missed it.
I'm just redesigning it altho i might have to get clarification on whether we're allowed.

MKDarlo

Post by MKDarlo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 am

May i ask a question - does a contribution in the early stages of the crisis count for a contibution towards shares? I put some money in at the start but that was used to pay the players i think.

just curious as i have (or will have when the money is processed!) bought my own shares.

uncovered
Site Admin

Post by uncovered » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am

MKDarlo wrote:May i ask a question - does a contribution in the early stages of the crisis count for a contibution towards shares? I put some money in at the start but that was used to pay the players i think.

just curious as i have (or will have when the money is processed!) bought my own shares.

Yes, I have counted everybody who contributed. £13k was given to the players but i felt that even though people donating at that time were not donating to buy shares, they really were donating expecting nothing in return, just helping the lads. Now they are getting something out of it.

MKDarlo

Post by MKDarlo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 am

uncovered wrote:
MKDarlo wrote:May i ask a question - does a contribution in the early stages of the crisis count for a contibution towards shares? I put some money in at the start but that was used to pay the players i think.

Yes, I have counted everybody who contributed. £13k was given to the players but i felt that even though people donating at that time were not donating to buy shares, they really were donating expecting nothing in return, just helping the lads. Now they are getting something out of it.

Thanks - i wasnt too bothered but just curious - It is all exciting!