No more fundraising needed

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

feethams flyer
Team Supported: Darlington

No more fundraising needed

Post by feethams flyer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Is the message this lingering silence is sending out. The arguments of last week is also just a prelude of things to come as a group of well intentioned buisness people who once cared about DFC now appear to be attracted to the power and limelight sitting on a board of directors might give them. Hope i am wrong but this is the picture the events of the last few days has painted.

Jazz Maverick

Re: No more fundraising needed

Post by Jazz Maverick » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh shut up and fuck off you whiney c***

Stu_1

Post by Stu_1 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 pm

As has been discussed elsewhere, a non-disclosure document has been signed, therefore nothing will be made public until the non-disclosure period has ended

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

If the club is to become a community owned club then fundraising will most definitely be needed.

shawry

Post by shawry » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Hilly wrote:If the club is to become a community owned club then fundraising will most definitely be needed.
How would this work? I only ask because if fund raising is required then it would mean we weren't sustainable, and that would mean both the rg and dsu wouldn't take it forward as they both state the club would need to be self sustaining.

On a personal level I would be happy with fund raising its just I don't know how it fits with being sustainable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AIDO

Post by AIDO » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Very bizarre OP this considering most of the talk over the last few days on here has been about fundraising and how to do it during the new era of community based football ... :roll: .... very strange and misplaced OP