Wembley tickets on there way

Open now for discussion of all things Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

uncovered
Site Admin

Wembley tickets on there way

Post by uncovered » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

WEMBLEY TICKETS ON THEIR WAY

Darlington are reassuring supporters that their Wembley tickets are now on their way!

Ticketmaster, who are facilitating the sale of tickets for the club, have now started to distribute tickets to Quakers fans, with some receiving them already.

And the club are asking supporters to be patient as the 5,000-plus applications are processed.

Darlo have so far sold 5,500 tickets for the FA Trophy Final at Wembley on Saturday May 7 – three weeks on Saturday.

Quakers general manager Alan Murray said: “Our fans just need to be patient on all fronts as it’s a busy time for everyone.

“It’s a busy time for Ticketmaster but they’re the experts when it comes to selling and distributing tickets for large events so we just need to be patient.

“It’s also a particularly busy but enjoyable period for everyone connected to the club. All our staff are working extremely hard, but we’re all working towards a trip to Wembley, everyone should be looking forward to it!”

Match tickets for the final are priced £30 adults and £15 concessions (over-60s/under-16s) and are available either online at www.eticketing.co.uk/darlingtonfc, or by telephone on 0844 248 5095.

Official club coaches are also available from the club, priced £30 each, either in person at the Arena, or on 01325 387000.

A very small number of corporate tickets are also available for the final, in Wembley’s Bobby Moore Club, as the club received extra tickets after selling their initial allocation.

The VIP package includes a three-course hot buffet and plush seats on the half-way line, costing £150 per person. They’re available from the club on 01325 387000 or by email to reception@darlington-fc.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darlo-brad
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Wembley tickets on there way

Post by darlo-brad » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 pm

uncovered wrote:WEMBLEY TICKETS ON THEIR WAY

Darlington are reassuring supporters that their Wembley tickets are now on their way!

Ticketmaster, who are facilitating the sale of tickets for the club, have now started to distribute tickets to Quakers fans, with some receiving them already.

And the club are asking supporters to be patient as the 5,000-plus applications are processed.

Darlo have so far sold 5,500 tickets for the FA Trophy Final at Wembley on Saturday May 7 – three weeks on Saturday.

Quakers general manager Alan Murray said: “Our fans just need to be patient on all fronts as it’s a busy time for everyone.

“It’s a busy time for Ticketmaster but they’re the experts when it comes to selling and distributing tickets for large events so we just need to be patient.

“It’s also a particularly busy but enjoyable period for everyone connected to the club. All our staff are working extremely hard, but we’re all working towards a trip to Wembley, everyone should be looking forward to it!”

Match tickets for the final are priced £30 adults and £15 concessions (over-60s/under-16s) and are available either online at http://www.eticketing.co.uk/darlingtonfc, or by telephone on 0844 248 5095.

Official club coaches are also available from the club, priced £30 each, either in person at the Arena, or on 01325 387000.

A very small number of corporate tickets are also available for the final, in Wembley’s Bobby Moore Club, as the club received extra tickets after selling their initial allocation.

The VIP package includes a three-course hot buffet and plush seats on the half-way line, costing £150 per person. They’re available from the club on 01325 387000 or by email to reception@darlington-fc.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great news, thanks! :thumbup:
Up The Darlo!
FA Trophy Winners 2011

bga

Post by bga » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Am sure this is just co-incidence but this an e-mail I sent to club earier today!
"To the Ticket Office,
There is a lot of confusion on fans message boards regarding who is sending out Wembley tickets. Some Ticketmaster staff say the club are sending these out. Can you PLEASE put a stop to all this speculation and worry this is causing by putting out a simple statement on the club website saying who will be sending tickets out and the date they will be posted. This will put an end to a lot of negative feeling towards the club at present as fans feel they are being kept in the dark.
Thank you in anticipation."

Alan Murray is taking the piss saying it takes a while to process 5,000 plus applications so be patient, didn't take Ticketmaster long to collect the money off my card the day I bought the tickets. They can send that quantity of tickets out in a single day so don't bullshit Murray!

bga

Post by bga » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:57 am

If you two are stupid enough to believe the club was going to send out this statement without being asked to by a number of fans, then you really are stupid. And if you believe Alan Murray's other comments then God help us! Have a nice day. Love and kisess

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 am

What are you on about:
"this will put an end to a lot of negative feeling towards the club at present because fans feel they are being kept in the dark"

I haven't noticed a lot of negative feeling. I've noticed a couple of people shitting themselves because their ticket hasn't been sent out more than 3 weeks before the match.

I don't feel kept in the dark. I feel like I bought my ticket a couple of weeks ago from a company whose sole purpose is the sale and distribution of tickets.

I don't buy tickets to see Muse at Wembley and then expect Muse to let me know when i'll be getting my tickets, or whether Matt Bellamy is popping down the post office for some fucking stamps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

bga

Post by bga » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:56 am

Spyman If you have 100% confidence in Ticketmaster then so be it. There was another thread "Tickets" recently where it was clear there was confusion about distrubtion of tickets by who and by when. I (and some others would as well) disagree with you that the club is not responsible for keeping us informed, surely it is just basic communication? Going to a concert to see a group every now and then is totally different to watching Darlo at Wembley.

:wave:

divas

Post by divas » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:02 pm

bga wrote:Going to a concert to see a group every now and then is totally different to watching Darlo at Wembley.

Not it's not, not if the tickets are sold by the same people. Ticketmaster also sell tickets for most Premiership teams

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/feature/f ... _sports_n2

Spyman

Re: Re: Wembley tickets on there way

Post by Spyman » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:18 pm

bga wrote:Spyman If you have 100% confidence in Ticketmaster then so be it. There was another thread "Tickets" recently where it was clear there was confusion about distrubtion of tickets by who and by when. I (and some others would as well) disagree with you that the club is not responsible for keeping us informed, surely it is just basic communication? Going to a concert to see a group every now and then is totally different to watching Darlo at Wembley.

Some others agree with you. So that equates to a lot of bad will or whatever you said, does it?

On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

bigrichiet

Post by bigrichiet » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Spyman wrote:What are you on about:
"this will put an end to a lot of negative feeling towards the club at present because fans feel they are being kept in the dark"

I haven't noticed a lot of negative feeling. I've noticed a couple of people shitting themselves because their ticket hasn't been sent out more than 3 weeks before the match.

I don't feel kept in the dark. I feel like I bought my ticket a couple of weeks ago from a company whose sole purpose is the sale and distribution of tickets.

I don't buy tickets to see Muse at Wembley and then expect Muse to let me know when i'll be getting my tickets, or whether Matt Bellamy is popping down the post office for some fucking stamps.

nail on head.