Supporter Engagement

Threads for discussion and planning of CIC Workstreams. If you feel you can contribute, please post in these threads.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

mikkyx
Site Admin

Supporter Engagement

Post by mikkyx » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Please post in this thread if you feel you would be able to contribute to the CIC Supporter Engagement Workstream.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Trike1
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Supporter Engagement

Post by Trike1 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:28 pm

OK out of the 3 so far this one interests me most so I'm interested too see what's involved as and if I can help

funksoul

Post by funksoul » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

what does it involve

Darlo Till I Die

Post by Darlo Till I Die » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

What does it involve?
Our Football Clubs Are For Life Not Just For Business

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:25 pm

It will involve lots and you will have to plan a lot of it yourselves from my experience. The CIC guys will have some thoughts but will probably brainstorm a group and pick the best ideas and quick wins of which you will then lead on pushing forward.

I would assume setting up a panel of a number of supporters who can discuss issues/questions with the CIC board that come up. Example for me would be season ticket prices, surely a supporter engagement group would discuss thoughts on this or collate ideas and bring them to the CIC board.

If you guys fancy it then get in there and make it what you want as well as having a little direction.

Trike1

Post by Trike1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 am

My understanding was more of engaging with supporters new and old and keeping them interested. Something like a quaker club Where for a monthly fee you would get news letter maybe get entered into a monthly draw to win 2 tickets for the next home match and first refusal on important game tickets ect. I also saw it as getting the schools involved like we did at the arena with the free tickets. I may be wrong but its just what I've found on the net. Happy to be corrected

super_les_mcjannet

Post by super_les_mcjannet » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:50 pm

I think it could involve many things and a lot of it you will have to push along and make up as you go along. Very interesting time if you want to play a part, I wish I had more time personally to put in but with a full time job and young family I would struggle to put in what it will need.