DarloOnTheUp wrote:
DL5 wrote:Then I imagine you'll never shut up about it
Fair enough then...
DoTP you are worse than the RoH - Fookin shut up :shh:

Jazz Maverick
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Roll of honour for June 2010

Post by Jazz Maverick » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:42 pm

How is he worse than the ROH? None of this shite would even appear on here if it wasnt for Simple_Pete amd his shitty list.

Darlo_Fanatic

Post by Darlo_Fanatic » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Theres more conflict about a bloody list then there is in the middle east.

:lol:
DARLO FANATIC

Supporting DARLO might be a heartache but it's a heartache I chose to have.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 pm

wylam_rangers wrote:
DarloOnTheUp wrote:
DL5 wrote:Then I imagine you'll never shut up about it
Fair enough then...
DoTP you are worse than the RoH - Fookin shut up :shh:
What? No unfunny "quip" which is about as funny as being hit in the head repeatedly with a sledgehammer? If you love Pete so much, go to his house and have a massive bumming session.

Perhaps you could invite "Kev Gall" and "Toddy". :sick:

reddy

Post by reddy » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:55 pm

just put the bugger in the off topic , problem solved , i dont know why admin are pussy footing around.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 am

Pete, look I hate to be a nit pick, but recently I read a message where, supposedly you were going to keep DOTU in the RoH even though he has taken up a suggestion from myself, to include "un-required" language in his signature, as does Hilly, to finally exclude his name from the RoH.

Okay a jokes a joke, but is this the case? Because I take it as a knock against me (especially when I am trying to help you out and defuse this brewing problem by suggesting such an idea) and if it does happen, then I shall become one of those who wants rid of the RoH just purely because you are just trying to stir things up, and that it is obvious you have one rule for one, and a different rule for another. I won't call you anything unneeded, but I want my name excluded from the post counting system from here on out if this is the case.

Please clarify the situation, if you cannot do so, then please cease, oh and take Andy Park with you. I have always seen the RoH as harmless because it just doesn't offend me, but going by what you've said elsewhere (anyone have a link to this topic?) then please justify your stance.

Dn1

PS: A Fair argument I reckon?

PSS: And if your argument is the un-required word is "C***" - namely the stars, then, unfortunately you do deserve abuse, because you've just let yourself in for a big fall.
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

m62exile

Post by m62exile » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 am

...this thread hasn't half taken the shine of my proud achievement......

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 am

Dn1 wrote:oh and take Andy Park with you. I have always seen the RoH as harmless because it just doesn't offend me, but going by what you've said elsewhere (anyone have a link to this topic?) then please justify your stance.
Very nice of you to find a way to "have a pop at me" isn't it Paul! How very sad are you.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 pm

It is what you call, having a little light hearted dig Andy, if I wanted to be as blunt as some on here, I would just call you a Grade A Cock Jockey, but did I?

Dn1
"Paris and the fall. The last months of the year and the end of the milenium. The city hold many memories for me...of cafes, of music, of love....and of death...."

The Tees Mouth

Post by The Tees Mouth » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:48 pm

I believe you just might have :lol:

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh...my bad ;) lol

Dn1

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Aww bless you Paul, funny how your opinion of me changes so much, are you just upset I deleted you off Facebook!

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm

AndyPark wrote:Aww bless you Paul, funny how your opinion of me changes so much, are you just upset I deleted you off Facebook!
Ha ha, the day FB becomes a problem to me, is the day you become a journalist ;)

Seriously Andy, away from you, I am waiting for Pete to answer my question. So please Pete, pal to pal, what is the circumstance?

Dn1

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Do I really need to bump this back up to the top? Come on Peter, I await your reply!! :thumbup:

Dn1

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Dn1 wrote:Do I really need to bump this back up to the top? Come on Peter, I await your reply!! :thumbup:

Dn1
No you didn't
Darlo till I die!!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm

jjmick wrote:
Dn1 wrote:Do I really need to bump this back up to the top? Come on Peter, I await your reply!! :thumbup:

Dn1
No you didn't
Yes he did.

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Pete probably wont reply to the question as he knows he is in the wrong. The sooner this farce ends the better.

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:26 pm

loan_star wrote:Pete probably wont reply to the question as he knows he is in the wrong. The sooner this farce ends the better.
Unfortunately Loan Star I believe you are right. I have always believed the RoH is just harmless fun, and I shall never make any comment on Pete that is un-required. All I have done is ask him to justify himself, yet he hasn't. And if he cannot do that, then it is time the RoH came to an end. I will not bad mouth the bloke as I have always gotten on with him, but this problem needs to end.

Dn1

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 am

Pete?

Dn1

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 am

Why not ask him in a new thread? Although saying that, he does claim to read every post......... :crazy:

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm

loan_star wrote:Why not ask him in a new thread? Although saying that, he does claim to read every post......... :crazy:
Maybe he's not replying because what I have stated is the truth? :eh:

Dn1

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Seems so.

I don't know why people have to get all uppity about a bloody leaderboard though :?
Darlo till I die!!

Dn1

Post by Dn1 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 pm

jjmick wrote:Seems so.

I don't know why people have to get all uppity about a bloody leaderboard though :?
I agree, to me it is harmless fun, but if Pete is unable to justify why there seems to be flaws and inaccuracies in the rules involved, then he should do the honourable thing and retire the RoH all together.

Dn1

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:35 pm

People have a right not to be included but Pete seems to enjoy pissing people off by going against their wishes, then he totally ignores the arguments he creates. He could be classed as a troll as their purpose in life is to annoy people. Trolls generally get banned from messageboards.

Sussex07

Post by Sussex07 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm

This ROH moaning goes on and on and on and on :twisted: :.. Ffs Pete get yer hand in your pocket and give the winners a crate of beer or something.. :roll:

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:43 pm

It has been quite clear to me for some time that Pete enjoys the sense of power that the Roll of Honour gives him. Asking people to submit an objection against being on the ROH before a certain cut off point, and "not allowing" them to be exempt from that cut off point, all points to a power and control element. Also "punishing" the likes of DOTU by NOT taking him off the ROH despite repeated requests is a form of power and control.

It has now got way beyond a joke, and just because there is an endless supply of teenagers saying "lolz wot is the harm in it" does not make this list right.

Pete FFS I know you in real life, it is now time to call time on this list that nobody really wants.

Scott the webmaster, you are complicit in this for allowing it for so long - this has given Peter a false sense of importance of his list, when it has none at all.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Quakerz wrote:It has now got way beyond a joke, and just because there is an endless supply of teenagers saying "lolz wot is the harm in it" does not make this list right.
Just because your mad doesn't mean you can blame us teenagers...
Darlo till I die!!

Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Roll of Honour ftw!

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:54 pm

jjmick wrote: Just because your mad doesn't mean you can blame us teenagers...
I don't have a mad doesn't mean you can blame us teenagers...

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

jjmick

Post by jjmick » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Quakerz wrote:
jjmick wrote: Just because your mad doesn't mean you can blame us teenagers...
I don't have a mad doesn't mean you can blame us teenagers...
Alright Grammar Geek :ugeek:

Either way, why do people care if they are on a list of friggin names, act your age guys
Darlo till I die!!