Weak Link

Threads that got the whole forum ROFLing

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

OHDFC
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Weak Link

Post by OHDFC » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:10 am

What about Mark Bell? Is he not the real weak link!

How many of the 140 goals has he scored? None! And I can't remember any assists from him either. Ok, I know he only joined half way through the season but his signing coincided with the start of our steamrolling run when we were scoring for fun, but still no goals or assists from him.

And that's not all - I don't know if he wears a thermal but I do know that he wears gloves. Every game, whatever the weather. And not just normal gloves, but great big oversized ones!!! And when it's sunny he wears a hat!! What's all that about?

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 am

Lol I had to laugh at TN's number 8 yesterday wearing his gloves and mouthing off to the ref all the time

Christophano

Post by Christophano » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:16 am

^^That is fantastic!

darlo reborn

Post by darlo reborn » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 am

well if we get a penalty on wed should let bell take it and then he won`t be a weak link either ha!ha!

dfcdfcdfc

Post by dfcdfcdfc » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 am

OHDFC wrote:What about Mark Bell? Is he not the real weak link!

How many of the 140 goals has he scored? None! And I can't remember any assists from him either. Ok, I know he only joined half way through the season but his signing coincided with the start of our steamrolling run when we were scoring for fun, but still no goals or assists from him.

And that's not all - I don't know if he wears a thermal but I do know that he wears gloves. Every game, whatever the weather. And not just normal gloves, but great big oversized ones!!! And when it's sunny he wears a hat!! What's all that about?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loan_star

Post by loan_star » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 pm

The doubters have been very quiet since yesterday. No surprise there really.

mikkyx
Site Admin

Post by mikkyx » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:49 pm

darlo reborn wrote:well if we get a penalty on wed should let bell take it and then he won`t be a weak link either ha!ha!
I saw a campaign on Twitter to do with this yesterday and I fully support the idea.
Darlo Uncovered flux capacitor maintainer-in-chief
Darlo Fans Radio | Official Website

Darlo-Richie

Post by Darlo-Richie » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm

loan_star wrote:The doubters have been very quiet since yesterday. No surprise there really.
Hear that? Thats the sound of Carawest searching desperately for excuses about his sources on us! :lol:

Bogratsteve

Post by Bogratsteve » Thu May 02, 2013 8:04 am

Well well, I think between Saturday and last night we can safely say that Purewal the integral part of our attack we need, coming on last night he immediately opened up Guisborough and created chances, his knock on's and ability to hold the ball up is improving every game, and of course he is knocking them in now at will.

Golden boot for him?, not bad for a weak link lol

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 am

Well done Amuark Pawell!
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC