Oh dear

Threads covering important moments in Darlo's past, be they big games, big days or big events.

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

mobi
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Oh dear

Post by mobi » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Jazz Maverick wrote:
mobi wrote:
Charlie_Darlo wrote:If Singh is making some sort of stand against the players, they deserve it as they are a shower of shite. Unfortunately, however, the Conference and the PFA won't see it that way.
Whether they deserve it or not is irrelevant. If Singh really thinks he can renegotiate contracts in the middle of the season then he has lost the fucking plot.

The players will refuse of course, apart from those who are so s*** they'll never get another club. So, its a great way to lose your best players and keep your worst.

If Singh really is trying this then it either shows that our finances are stretched to breaking point, or that he is truly clueless. He may as well throw the towel in now, this is going to be awful. Wake me up when AFC Darlo are here.
Except you have no idea any of this is actually going to happen.

You've made up an entire situation and reacted to it. Fairly gay behaviour to be honest.
Hence my use of the word "if".

In what way is it homosexual behaviour?

Jazz Maverick

Post by Jazz Maverick » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 am

You just strike me as a bit of a bum lover

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 am

Stod again:
I'd say tomorrow's story demonstrates both Singh's frustration with results and the lack finance available at the club
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:09 am

This is going to be one of those stories where non Darlo fans laugh at us tomorrow at work

Charlie_Darlo

Post by Charlie_Darlo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 am

Darlogramps wrote:Stod again:
I'd say tomorrow's story demonstrates both Singh's frustration with results and the lack finance available at the club
Was just going to quote that.

I reckon Singh has sent the loan players back and is making other cut backs.

mobi

Post by mobi » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 am

Jazz Maverick wrote:You just strike me as a bit of a bum lover
Stop playing hard to get you tease.

Darlogramps

Post by Darlogramps » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:17 am

Or perhaps Singh is just admitting that he'll slash the budget at the end of the season.That's as optimistic a story I can think of.

However, what's being said on Twitter seems a bit too dramatic for it to be that I'm afraid. Don't you just love supporting Darlo?
If ever you're bored or miserable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZohZoadGY

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:18 am

Darlogramps wrote:Or perhaps Singh is just admitting that he'll slash the budget at the end of the season.That's as optimistic a story I can think of.

However, what's being said on Twitter seems a bit too dramatic for it to be that I'm afraid. Don't you just love supporting Darlo?
Actually no, I hate it.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

StevieMardenboro

Post by StevieMardenboro » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:20 am

Quakerz wrote:
Darlogramps wrote:Or perhaps Singh is just admitting that he'll slash the budget at the end of the season.That's as optimistic a story I can think of.

Actually no, I hate it.

maybe AFC Darlo will be more fun . . .

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:28 am

Any more news on it yet?

Quakerz

Post by Quakerz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am

In theory yes, in principle no, because you just know it would be ran by self appointed egotists who think they know best. Not for me.

If Darlo went pop I'd stop supporting football altogether, or maybe watch Newton Aycliffe.

“Everybody knows where that club is going now, so I’m out of the way. They can carry on, it’s their club, they can keep it." - Raj Singh, 2017

AndyPark

Post by AndyPark » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 am

Quakerz wrote:If Darlo went pop I'd stop supporting football altogether, or maybe watch Newton Aycliffe.
If Darlo went bust, I'd still follow football and more than likely watch someone closer to home more often. But it'd never be the same as following DFC.

Darlo_Pete

Post by Darlo_Pete » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:47 am

Clearly whatever is going to be the story in the Echo, its not going to be good news. But the timing is aweful. Surely Raj would want to discuss this first with any incoming manager before going public.

Mick

Post by Mick » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 am

Nothing on Echo website. Is anyone up early enough to have bought a paper yet?

Quaker-Razz

Post by Quaker-Razz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:33 am

i got a private message sent to me last night from 'DFCInsider', it reads:

'Make your guess that DFC is going part time. The players will be paid off for their contract and then the club will become part time. This account will never be used again. Only reason I sent it to you is that your online. Just put post on the board reading as if your speculating .......but it 100% true.'

i hope it's not true, anyone else get this?
Wherever I may roam, Darlo is my home

if you're gonna treat me like a kid, i prefer my ass being slapped with a steel ruler

Mick

Post by Mick » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:39 am

Not me. Poolie bollocks I'd say. "This account will never be used again" and "your" instead of "you're", so they're obviously a bit thick anyway.