Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

DarloOnTheUp
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

All that crying for nothing as it looks like you're signing Remy and Gomis, both quality players!

Although I'm not sure why you're signing so many French players.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Because the french national team...oh wait.

It won't be long until you have a completely French/french speaking side.

Bring back the Boumsong.

cameron-darlo
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Post by cameron-darlo » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:04 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:All that crying for nothing as it looks like you're signing Remy and Gomis, both quality players!

Although I'm not sure why you're signing so many French players.
They are both quality players, that's if we actually get Gomis, still a few things to sort out. fair play to Ashley for stumping up some money. 2Million for Remy on loan for a season is very good business. its just down to Pardew now to get the best out of them.

We're signing french players because its a cheap market

TDS

Post by TDS » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 am

Yeah, and no professional sportsman wants to play in France anymore!

Saying all this, Downing to Newcastle is the rumour today.... I take it all back Cameron. :lol:

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 am

TDS wrote:Yeah, and no professional sportsman wants to play in France anymore!

Saying all this, Downing to Newcastle is the rumour today.... I take it all back Cameron. :lol:
What are you on about, Downing is a £20million player isn't he? :think:

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 am

Pahahahaha Downing :lol:
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:02 am

cameron-darlo wrote:2Million for Remy on loan for a season is very good business
Is that a £2million fee plus his wages? Or is £2million his wages for the season?

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:26 pm

lo36789 wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:2Million for Remy on loan for a season is very good business
Is that a £2million fee plus his wages? Or is £2million his wages for the season?
The fee is around 2 Million to get him on loan, then i presume we'll be paying part of his wages. not seen anything about his wages so i'm not sure.

Looks like the Gomis deal could fall through though because of Agent fee's

TDS

Post by TDS » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:37 pm

I'd imagine you'd be paying the majority if not all of his wages.

It has to be beneficial to QPR as he'd probably fire them back up otherwise.

Downing though!! :lol:

Once had a conversation about Downing to a taxi driver who supported Liverpool (from Darlo, obviously), all he could say about him was "he's faster than you think".

:wtf:

MaddosMilkman

Post by MaddosMilkman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Aren't QPR looking at Jermain Defoe? Not sure why Defoe would want to drop down a level, especially in a World Cup year, but he'd tear the Championship a new a**ehole if he did move there.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

MaddosMilkman wrote:Aren't QPR looking at Jermain Defoe? Not sure why Defoe would want to drop down a level, especially in a World Cup year, but he'd tear the Championship a new a**ehole if he did move there.
Yep, it would be a huge waste if he decided to follow the ££££ to QPR. I've always rated him, he'll always get goals.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm

TDS wrote:I'd imagine you'd be paying the majority if not all of his wages.

Once had a conversation about Downing to a taxi driver who supported Liverpool (from Darlo, obviously), all he could say about him was "he's faster than you think".

Remy's on 75k a week at QPR, we won't be paying all of that, at a guess i'd say we'll be paying around 55-60%

Downing is awful, no better than what we already have, just shows how much Liverpool rate him if they're willing to let him go for 5 Million!

But then again, he can actually put a cross into the box unlike the rest of our wingers. wouldn't want to pay 5 million for someone who can provide a decent cross. don't see where he'd fit into the side anyway with Gouffran, Marveaux & Jonas who can play on the left, although i don't rate Jonas

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:

Remy's on 75k a week at QPR, we won't be paying all of that, at a guess i'd say we'll be paying around 55-60%
You could be right, but can you back up what you're saying with evidence?

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:14 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:

You could be right, but can you back up what you're saying with evidence?
Evidence of what? Remy is on 75k a week and we won't be paying all of it. there's a wage cap at Newcastle.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:20 pm

That might be true but you are paying QPR for the privilege of saving them money! Given what he is on there they should have been begging people to take him off their hands!

They don't really need Remy to get back to the Prem but will want him when they are promoted back again.

Fatty eats roadkill

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Unless he's eating porridge for a couple of years.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:
Evidence of what? Remy is on 75k a week and we won't be paying all of it. there's a wage cap at Newcastle.
Evidence to back up the statement that you're only paying part of his wages! Because just saying something doesn't magically make it true.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:
Evidence to back up the statement that you're only paying part of his wages! Because just saying something doesn't magically make it true.
Does for Newcastle fans mate, didn't you know?

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:
When did i say we were only paying part of his wages? there's nothing to say we are so i'm presuming we're only paying part of his wages because i can't see Ashley paying the full 75k because of the wage cap.

didn't think i had to spell it out, like.

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:When did i say we were only paying part of his wages?
Err, here:
cameron-darlo wrote:Remy's on 75k a week at QPR, we won't be paying all of that, at a guess i'd say we'll be paying around 55-60%
So, like I said, can you back that statement up with evidence?

TDS

Post by TDS » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:17 am

If QPR have let their ticket to premier league status next season go for a loss of 40K a week, you're a moron. :roll:

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 am

cameron-darlo wrote:I can't see Ashley paying the full 75k because of the wage cap.
You do realise who 'sets' this wage cap don't you? And you do realise it's not like the MLS where it is law.

Remember who managed to sort out the transfer it was his old friend Kinnear - what is an extra £35k per week in order to prove that Kinnear was a good appointment?

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 am

cameron-darlo wrote:

Downing is awful, no better than what we already have, just shows how much Liverpool rate him if they're willing to let him go for 5 Million!

But then again, he can actually put a cross into the box unlike the rest of our wingers. wouldn't want to pay 5 million for someone who can provide a decent cross. don't see where he'd fit into the side anyway with Gouffran, Marveaux & Jonas who can play on the left, although i don't rate Jonas
Jesus fucking Christ. okay so you're a little bit light up front at the moment, but there is still players missing. And not just in attack.

Stop flapping and get behind the lads you moaning little gobshite.

Some fans never seem to be happy unless they're flapping/Having a good bitch & moan, tossers.
Last edited by Spyman on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

DC

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:23 am

Spyman wins the internet for today.

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm

by the way if you think Newcastle need a winger, if you can forgive him for his sins of wearing red and white for a couple of years.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/ ... r_McClean/

Can't believe that Sunderland are prepared to let him go. Thought he was quite a good player.

WeAreDFC

Post by WeAreDFC » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Sunderland fans I know say after a good first couple of months, he's been absolutely shocking. Don't think even Newcastle would take him (would be funny if they did though :) ).

lo36789

Post by lo36789 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Maybe so. Seems better value to me at £1.5m than Downing at £5m mind!

DarloOnTheUp

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:49 pm

TDS wrote:If QPR have let their ticket to premier league status next season go for a loss of 40K a week, you're a moron. :roll:
My thoughts exactly.

Spyman

Post by Spyman » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:12 pm

DarloOnTheUp wrote:
TDS wrote:If QPR have let their ticket to premier league status next season go for a loss of 40K a week, you're a moron. :roll:
My thoughts exactly.
Remy would be off regardless - he's not going to bum around in the championship for a year.

It could be that QPR are cutting their losses knowing that they can bring him back content if they get back up.

But remember, the squad 'Arry inherited (and added to, expensively) is barely good enough to dodge relegation to league one. 'Onest.

DC

cameron-darlo

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:48 am

Fuck me. all i'm saying is i can't see Ashley playing the full 75k a week wages when he doesn't even pay the rest of our top players that. i'm not saying we are and i'm not saying we're not paying it.

The parent club generally still pays a % of the players wages. in my opinion we won't be paying 100% of Remy's wages, which will probably be a stumbling block if we want to sign him permanently at the end of the season.

If we are paying 100% of his wages (which we probably won't find out) then fair play to Ashley for paying it, but i just can't see him breaking the wage cap.