Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Discussion of footy that ISN'T centred around Darlo!

Moderators: botrash, mikkyx, charlie, uncovered

Post Reply
User avatar
davidcorks 40yard OG
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

Killing myself with laughter at the massive club :lol: Newcastle at the mo

First he announces that he has been made director of football with sole responsibility of buying and selling players, and how the team should be playing. Everything short of but not ruling out picking the team!

No word from NUFC

And last night, his interview with talkSPORT was a complete and utter mess.

Calling the fans idiots
Saying he won the manager of the year award 3 times
Signing players he had not
Getting first team players names wrong
Getting NUFC staff names wrong
Hinting that Wenger had been on the phone asking his advice
Playing over 400 games for Spurs
Stating he had never been sacked
Saying he could speak to any manager in the league

NUFC have still not issued a statement.

Just what is happening here?

Has "Jackanory Joe" jumped the gun, and that he is actually correct and has signed a contract, just could not keep his mouth shut?

Or, as the UK media have suggested, possibly become "unwell" and is having a very public breakdown?

Here is his latest interview from last night, where he literally calls the Newcastle fans "idiots":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuAVjLpU9cU

Puppet Pardew must be fuming :lol:
Image

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 am

The fact that Newcastle didn't come out with a statement yesterday makes me think that they have offered him something. They might not have wanted to announce it yet, but surely if it was just Kinnear having some kind of episode, they'd just have denied it outright?
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 am

And there you have it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22954309

Statement from Lambazi.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
davidcorks 40yard OG
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by davidcorks 40yard OG » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:17 am

Brilliant appointment IMO :clap:

Well if you like seeing the deluded mags get beat week in week out like me :lol:


The guys a complete headcase and puppet Pardew will be gone by xmas
Image

User avatar
DarloOnTheUp
Posts: 6338
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:35 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by DarloOnTheUp » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am


User avatar
KCChiefs
Posts: 787
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Team Supported: Darlington/Forest
Location: Darlington
Contact:

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by KCChiefs » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am

The interview on Talksport last night was priceless...

Still cant make my mind up if its a wind up or not !!

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:44 am

Who was it who upset a player a few years ago by getting their name wrong? Wasn't it Kinnear and Ameobi, calling him Ameoba?

Kinnear sounds completely deluded - an embarassing situation for Newcastle, who did seem to have the off-pitch stuff to quite a respectable point with people beginning to admire the way they were managing the transfer policy and standing by their manager.

edit: Charles Insomnia - that was it :lol: :lol: :lol:
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

Fibonacci0112358
Posts: 1928
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Fibonacci0112358 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Didn't he call N'Zogbia, "insomnia"?

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Fibonacci0112358 wrote:Didn't he call N'Zogbia, "insomnia"?
I don't know - maye someone can clarify....
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
fozzovmurton
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Murton, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by fozzovmurton » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Yes, it was N'Zogbia who was called Insomnia by Kinnear

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ch ... 31856.html

Dont see what the problem was, Kinnear is an old man with dementia probably starting to creep in, old people are forgetful...

Another Newcastle manager was well known for his senior moments, Bobby Robson was known to be quite forgetful...

Marxista Fozz
Image
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

User avatar
MaddosMilkman
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by MaddosMilkman » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

I really don't understand why clubs in this country go down this route - surely a manager should be the one that selects his own transfer targets rather than having to work with what hes given.

I realise it seems to work quite well on the Continent, but it's still not something that I'm totally comfortable with.

Unless I'm missing some obvious benefit?

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 am

Absolute laughing stock. again. this endless about of shite will not stop until Ashley goes, simple as that

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:34 am

cameron-darlo wrote:Absolute laughing stock. again. this endless about of shite will not stop until Ashley goes, simple as that
Yeh, best go back to spending way beyond their means.

Mike Ashley is the best thing to happen to Newcastle in years.

I see Lambazi has resigned now....
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
MaddosMilkman
Posts: 465
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by MaddosMilkman » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Absolute laughing stock. again. this endless about of shite will not stop until Ashley goes, simple as that
Yeh, best go back to spending way beyond their means.

Mike Ashley is the best thing to happen to Newcastle in years.

I see Lambazi has resigned now....
Spot on - the appointment of Kinnear may be more than a tad strange, but Ashley has made more good decisions as Newcastle chairman than bad ones.

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 am

MaddosMilkman wrote:
Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Absolute laughing stock. again. this endless about of shite will not stop until Ashley goes, simple as that
Yeh, best go back to spending way beyond their means.

Mike Ashley is the best thing to happen to Newcastle in years.

I see Lambazi has resigned now....
Spot on - the appointment of Kinnear may be more than a tad strange, but Ashley has made more good decisions as Newcastle chairman than bad ones.
He's made more bad decisions than good. the list is endless!

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:23 am

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Absolute laughing stock. again. this endless about of shite will not stop until Ashley goes, simple as that
Yeh, best go back to spending way beyond their means.

Mike Ashley is the best thing to happen to Newcastle in years.

I see Lambazi has resigned now....
I hope that's a joke. he's got himself on a sound financial footing, not the club. he only cares about himself. there's a difference between investing when needed, and being a greedy b******.

He's the best thing that's happened to us in years, when he got us relegated through being a massive wanker. good logic that. there's things he's done that will never be forgiven by the fans and the sooner he's gone the better.

With the squad we've got.. we need a little bit of investment to push us on. investment should of happened last summer when we finished 5th, it was the perfect opportunity to kick on but did Ashley dip into his pockets? did he fuck. and you say he's the best thing that's happened to us in years?, on the financial side maybe, but when it comes to footballing decisions, defiantly not.

User avatar
fozzovmurton
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Murton, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 am

There was also

Papiss SISSY
Jonas GALTIERREZ
HATEEM Ben Arfa and
Shola AMEMOBI

Joking Ear is a fucking idiot, some of the claims he has made recently include

Bringing Tim Krul to St James', Krul came in 2006, 2 years before Kinnear was manager there

Claims he has never been relegated as a manager, yet he was the head honcho at Luton in 2001 when they were relegated from the Second Division and Newcastle were pretty much down when he left Newcastle in 2009

Claims he played more than 400 games for Spurs, in reality it was closer to 250

He mentioned that Alan Pardew needed 2 more Manager of the Season awards to equal his own record, Old Joe has only won it once

The man is a certified ball bag in my opinion

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 am

Carr our chief scout considering his role, it'd be an absolute travesty if he leaves.

Ashley also removing Shearer's name off 'Shearer's bar', its little things like that, that pisses the fans off.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 am

cameron-darlo wrote:He's made more bad decisions than good. the list is endless!
Lets see the list then.

"He got us relegated by being a massive wanker" is not a reason, by the way. Newcastle needed a rebuild, and that's what he did. The biggest mistake he made that season was employing Kevin Keegan, who is a massive bottler who was way way out of his depth.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 am

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:He's made more bad decisions than good. the list is endless!
Lets see the list then.

"He got us relegated by being a massive wanker" is not a reason, by the way. Newcastle needed a rebuild, and that's what he did. The biggest mistake he made that season was employing Kevin Keegan, who is a massive bottler who was way way out of his depth.
Ashley employed Keegan the season before, around January time and saved us from relegation then. if he didn't buy and sell players behind Keegan's back then he wouldn't of walked, which he had every right to do. makes him far from a bottler.

so, the list.

Downing a pint in the stand at Arsenal away, very classy owner of a football club.

Employing Dennis Wise.

Buying and selling players behind Keegans back, forcing him to leave.

Appointment of Kinnear as manager.

getting rid of the level 7 singing section because fans gave their opinion of him.

Renaming St James' Park.

Plastering his 'Sports direct' logos all over the ground, including on the Gallowgate roof, making it look tacky.

Sacking of Hughton, Should never of happened.

Appointment of Pardew, strange one given his managerial record.

Not investing into the squad when needed.

Selling key players and not replacing them. (Carroll, Ba)

The appointment of Kinnear (again), Forcing Pardew to feel undermined and Carr to consider his future at the club. (travesty if he leaves)

Removing Shearer's name out of 'Shearer's bar' because he dares to give his opinion on current goings on.

Alienating the fans ever since the Keegan Saga.

Most of them are to purely piss the fans off. people who don't support Newcastle won't understand. and some of them stupid footballing decisions.

Now, give me a list of all the good things he's done

User avatar
loan_star
Posts: 6257
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by loan_star » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:28 am

cameron-darlo wrote: so, the list.

Downing a pint in the stand at Arsenal away, very classy owner of a football club.
Newcastle fans are the last ones who should have a go at someone downing a pint. Having been to a few Newcastle games home and away I can say that there is an element of them who are just downright obnoxious pissheads.
cameron-darlo wrote:Employing Dennis Wise.
Disliking someone because of his playing career doesnt mean he was going to do a bad job.
cameron-darlo wrote:Sacking of Hughton, Should never of happened.

Appointment of Pardew, strange one given his managerial record.
You werent complaining when he got you into Europe.
cameron-darlo wrote:Not investing into the squad when needed.

Selling key players and not replacing them. (Carroll, Ba)
Replaced Carroll with Cisse and which one scores more goals?

cameron-darlo wrote:Now, give me a list of all the good things he's done
Stopped Newcastle from entering administration for a start. Yes he may act tight but at least the club isnt close to going bust.

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Ashley employed Keegan the season before, around January time and saved us from relegation then. if he didn't buy and sell players behind Keegan's back then he wouldn't of walked, which he had every right to do. makes him far from a bottler.
Keegan was way out of his depth and needed to go. Ashley forcing him to walk, saving the club a fortune in the process, was a good move.

so, the list.
cameron-darlo wrote:Downing a pint in the stand at Arsenal away, very classy owner of a football club..
Silly publicity stunt - hardly a disastrous decision.
cameron-darlo wrote:Employing Dennis Wise..
Wise had a good track record from Swindon and Leeds.
cameron-darlo wrote:Buying and selling players behind Keegans back, forcing him to leave..
As said above, Keegan was clueless, wouldn't have kept the team up, and wanted to spend mega-bucks, which the club didn't have. Ashley clearly outlined the transfer policy of bringing in hidden gems from Africa and South America.
cameron-darlo wrote:Appointment of Kinnear as manager..
A strange one, agreed. But he was no more out of touch with the modern game than Keegan.
cameron-darlo wrote:getting rid of the level 7 singing section because fans gave their opinion of him..
Petty, but then again, if you were salvaging a train wreck of a football club and the obese-shirtless 'fans' were giving you nothing but s*** for it, how would you react?
cameron-darlo wrote:Renaming St James' Park..
To generate additional revenue.
cameron-darlo wrote:Plastering his 'Sports direct' logos all over the ground, including on the Gallowgate roof, making it look tacky..
To generate additional revenue.
cameron-darlo wrote:Sacking of Hughton, Should never of happened..

Appointment of Pardew, strange one given his managerial record..
Yet Pardew went on to achieve an outstanding league finish that season. A little like Adkins and Pochetinno at Southampton. Sometimes you have to accept that a manager has taken the club as far as they can.
cameron-darlo wrote:Not investing into the squad when needed..
With what money? Wasn't investing to get Newcastle back in the Premiership, and then signing the likes of Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa, Cabaye seen as investemnt?
cameron-darlo wrote:Selling key players and not replacing them. (Carroll, Ba).
Carroll was replaced with Cisse, who scored more goals, and the money was invested throughout the squad.
cameron-darlo wrote:The appointment of Kinnear (again), Forcing Pardew to feel undermined and Carr to consider his future at the club. (travesty if he leaves) .
How do you know Pardew feels undermined? He's not said he feels undermined.
cameron-darlo wrote:Removing Shearer's name out of 'Shearer's bar' because he dares to give his opinion on current goings on..
If Alan Shearer can't support the club in its efforts to be sustainable, I don't see why the club would want to be associated with him.
cameron-darlo wrote:Alienating the fans ever since the Keegan Saga..
The fans have alienated themselves, not vice-versa.

Most of them are to purely piss the fans off. people who don't support Newcastle won't understand. and some of them stupid footballing decisions..[/quote]
Fairly sure that nobody will ever understand the misplaced priorities and delusions of grandeur of Newcastle fans.
cameron-darlo wrote:Now, give me a list of all the good things he's done
Saved Newcastle from going pop, restructuring a disaster of a club, generated extra revenue through sponsorship streams, two shrewd managerial appointments, generated revenue through selling the clubs most sellable assets at a large profit, making the club a sustainable business in the process.
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

cameron-darlo
Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Team Supported: Darlington, newcastle

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by cameron-darlo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Keegan was not out of his depth. He kept us up the previous season. how do you know he wouldn't of kept them up again? and he didn't want to spend mega-bucks. Ashley bought AND sold behind his back, Keegan had every right to leave. he was prevented from doing his job properly.

And with what money you say? ashley has a worth of around 1.6 BILLION. and has sold players for a lot of money. he's made a profit out of the club with Sky deals, sponsorship deals etc. there's always been money there to invest. instead he's keeping the money for only his own benefit.

how can you generate additional revenue when you're using your own company? he was promoting HIS OWN brand.

'The money was invested throughout the squad' no it wasn't. we're still a million miles away in terms of quality and squad depth.

The club have no choice but to be associated with Shearer, he's a club legend. he's entitled to an opinion and is speaking from a fans point of view.

Newcastle continue to fill SJP every home game, support the club up and down the country, what more can we as fans do?, the communication between club and fans has been horrific for years, yet its the fans alienating themselves? i don't think so.

He did save us from going pop. on the financial side he's done a good job, but that's because he's a businessman not a football club owner. pretty much everything on a footballing point of view has been woeful. he HAS to invest this summer. if not, we'll go down again next season and that's a fact. but even if he does invest, with Kinnear calling the shots we'll probably go down away.

Yes, Mike Ashley is doing a superb job. :wtf:

User avatar
fozzovmurton
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Murton, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 pm

I remember when I worked at The Stadium of Light on a Concourse Bar 2007-11, for 3 years I worked the Away End, when Newcastle to the SoL, Mike Ashley was told up straight he could not wear his colours in the directors boxes...He thought it would be fun to join the Barcode Faithful in the Away End, a few days before the game he stated in the media he was going to buy every man, woman and kid a drink...

Just before kickoff, we got a visit from the Old Bill, saying Ashley would not be allowed to make his mass purchase, he was told it was not happening, he had been trying it on, trying to write cheques and intimidating staff when he was refused service...

He tried it on with me and my mate, while I was frustratingly telling him where to go he came out with 'Do you know who I am' kind of line and my mate looked at him and said 'I know you pal, yo a fat fool'...He should have not said that but everyone in the bar pissed themselves laughing, while Ashley and his entourage did not know what to say and had faces like a smacked arse...

The man is a grade a clown, who probably could not give a fuck about the fans and this latest news makes him more foolish than he ever was...
Last edited by fozzovmurton on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Keegan was not out of his depth. He kept us up the previous season. how do you know he wouldn't of kept them up again? and he didn't want to spend mega-bucks. Ashley bought AND sold behind his back, Keegan had every right to leave. he was prevented from doing his job properly.

And with what money you say? ashley has a worth of around 1.6 BILLION. and has sold players for a lot of money. he's made a profit out of the club with Sky deals, sponsorship deals etc. there's always been money there to invest. instead he's keeping the money for only his own benefit.

how can you generate additional revenue when you're using your own company? he was promoting HIS OWN brand.

'The money was invested throughout the squad' no it wasn't. we're still a million miles away in terms of quality and squad depth.

The club have no choice but to be associated with Shearer, he's a club legend. he's entitled to an opinion and is speaking from a fans point of view.

Newcastle continue to fill SJP every home game, support the club up and down the country, what more can we as fans do?, the communication between club and fans has been horrific for years, yet its the fans alienating themselves? i don't think so.

He did save us from going pop. on the financial side he's done a good job, but that's because he's a businessman not a football club owner. pretty much everything on a footballing point of view has been woeful. he HAS to invest this summer. if not, we'll go down again next season and that's a fact. but even if he does invest, with Kinnear calling the shots we'll probably go down away.

Yes, Mike Ashley is doing a superb job. :wtf:
I'll digest all that later, but Mike Ashley being worth £1.6 billion doesn't mean Newcastle Utd are entitled to a penny of that money. It is his personal wealth. How many other business owners pour their personal wealth in to their business?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
fozzovmurton
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Murton, Co. Durham
Contact:

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by fozzovmurton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Keegan was not out of his depth. He kept us up the previous season. how do you know he wouldn't of kept them up again? and he didn't want to spend mega-bucks. Ashley bought AND sold behind his back, Keegan had every right to leave. he was prevented from doing his job properly.

And with what money you say? ashley has a worth of around 1.6 BILLION. and has sold players for a lot of money. he's made a profit out of the club with Sky deals, sponsorship deals etc. there's always been money there to invest. instead he's keeping the money for only his own benefit.

how can you generate additional revenue when you're using your own company? he was promoting HIS OWN brand.

'The money was invested throughout the squad' no it wasn't. we're still a million miles away in terms of quality and squad depth.

The club have no choice but to be associated with Shearer, he's a club legend. he's entitled to an opinion and is speaking from a fans point of view.

Newcastle continue to fill SJP every home game, support the club up and down the country, what more can we as fans do?, the communication between club and fans has been horrific for years, yet its the fans alienating themselves? i don't think so.

He did save us from going pop. on the financial side he's done a good job, but that's because he's a businessman not a football club owner. pretty much everything on a footballing point of view has been woeful. he HAS to invest this summer. if not, we'll go down again next season and that's a fact. but even if he does invest, with Kinnear calling the shots we'll probably go down away.

Yes, Mike Ashley is doing a superb job. :wtf:
I'll digest all that later, but Mike Ashley being worth £1.6 billion doesn't mean Newcastle Utd are entitled to a penny of that money. It is his personal wealth. How many other business owners pour their personal wealth in to their business?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Brad Groves
Image
442 Football Crazy Admin

If you need an avatar or signature I recommend Ron Carr of RCarr Designs

User avatar
Spyman
Posts: 11871
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Spyman » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 pm

fozzovmurton wrote:
Spyman wrote:
cameron-darlo wrote:Keegan was not out of his depth. He kept us up the previous season. how do you know he wouldn't of kept them up again? and he didn't want to spend mega-bucks. Ashley bought AND sold behind his back, Keegan had every right to leave. he was prevented from doing his job properly.

And with what money you say? ashley has a worth of around 1.6 BILLION. and has sold players for a lot of money. he's made a profit out of the club with Sky deals, sponsorship deals etc. there's always been money there to invest. instead he's keeping the money for only his own benefit.

how can you generate additional revenue when you're using your own company? he was promoting HIS OWN brand.

'The money was invested throughout the squad' no it wasn't. we're still a million miles away in terms of quality and squad depth.

The club have no choice but to be associated with Shearer, he's a club legend. he's entitled to an opinion and is speaking from a fans point of view.

Newcastle continue to fill SJP every home game, support the club up and down the country, what more can we as fans do?, the communication between club and fans has been horrific for years, yet its the fans alienating themselves? i don't think so.

He did save us from going pop. on the financial side he's done a good job, but that's because he's a businessman not a football club owner. pretty much everything on a footballing point of view has been woeful. he HAS to invest this summer. if not, we'll go down again next season and that's a fact. but even if he does invest, with Kinnear calling the shots we'll probably go down away.

Yes, Mike Ashley is doing a superb job. :wtf:
I'll digest all that later, but Mike Ashley being worth £1.6 billion doesn't mean Newcastle Utd are entitled to a penny of that money. It is his personal wealth. How many other business owners pour their personal wealth in to their business?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Brad Groves
Yes, football club owners do it, but that's their choice and for any supporter of any club to feel they are entitled to it is just plain wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
On Sunday April 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm, Darlo Cockney wrote:Sadly some people have nothing better to do that invent rumours.

We will be playing at the arena again next season - fact.

Quakerz - if you actually attended games and spoke to people you might actually find our facts, rather than spreading s*** on this board.

DC

User avatar
loan_star
Posts: 6257
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 am
Team Supported: Darlington

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by loan_star » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 pm

cameron-darlo wrote:Keegan was not out of his depth. He kept us up the previous season. how do you know he wouldn't of kept them up again? and he didn't want to spend mega-bucks. Ashley bought AND sold behind his back, Keegan had every right to leave. he was prevented from doing his job properly.

And with what money you say? ashley has a worth of around 1.6 BILLION. and has sold players for a lot of money. he's made a profit out of the club with Sky deals, sponsorship deals etc. there's always been money there to invest. instead he's keeping the money for only his own benefit.

how can you generate additional revenue when you're using your own company? he was promoting HIS OWN brand.

'The money was invested throughout the squad' no it wasn't. we're still a million miles away in terms of quality and squad depth.

The club have no choice but to be associated with Shearer, he's a club legend. he's entitled to an opinion and is speaking from a fans point of view.

Newcastle continue to fill SJP every home game, support the club up and down the country, what more can we as fans do?, the communication between club and fans has been horrific for years, yet its the fans alienating themselves? i don't think so.

He did save us from going pop. on the financial side he's done a good job, but that's because he's a businessman not a football club owner. pretty much everything on a footballing point of view has been woeful. he HAS to invest this summer. if not, we'll go down again next season and that's a fact. but even if he does invest, with Kinnear calling the shots we'll probably go down away.

Yes, Mike Ashley is doing a superb job. :wtf:
Ever thought he has made NUFC self sufficient? Now they dont have to rely on a benefactor to throw money around? Perhaps the club have found their true level?

Fatty eats roadkill
Posts: 3637
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: On top of a 29 year old big chested woman

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by Fatty eats roadkill » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Why do the skunks think they are better than they are. If I was Ashley I'd charge ten grand a season ticket knowing the thick fuckers would pay it. It's his club, he owns it and can do what ever he wants with it. In the premier league the fans gate money is minimal in the greater scheme of things.
Waiting for Raj to shaft them!

lo36789
Posts: 8784
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:58 pm
Team Supported: Darlington
Location: Liverpool

Re: Joe Kinnear LMFAO

Post by lo36789 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

If he wants to get the Newcastle fans back on side all he has to do is buy a poster of Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer and appoint it as Joe Kinnear's line manager.

Post Reply