MPRC and the Arena

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Alfie
Team Supported: Darlington

MPRC and the Arena

Post by Alfie » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:46 pm

OK I'll jump in first.

Were 1883 aware of Mowdens plans?

Have there been any discussions with Mowden about possible future uses of the arena?

Clearly depends on what they plan to do with it - but from what is known (generally and any extra to 1883) does this have any impact on the Return to Darlo plan?

Tori_Gill
Team Supported: DFC

Re: MPRC and the Arena

Post by Tori_Gill » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 pm

I was wondering when this would be asked ;)

1883 were not aware of the Mowdens plans, knew they were having a few problems but had no idea that they were interested in the arena, was really surprised as their plans were fantastic and they had loads of training pitches planned too.

There have been no discussions with Mowden about the possible future uses of the arena but the board are bound to discuss it and I'm sure it will a topic of conversation at the board meeting on Sunday although I have no idea whether we will discuss it further with Mowden. Would be interesting to know what their plans will be and I'm sure we will find out.

It may have an impact on our plans, it may not, depends what their plans are and at this stage we don't know.

Will keep you updated if we find anything further out but at the moment, we only know what was in the paper and nothing more.