Season tickets - what's going on?

Here lie questions that were posed to 1883 and have been answered. any further questions please visit www.darlington1883.co.uk

Moderators: mikkyx, uncovered

Robbie Painter
Team Supported: Darlington

Season tickets - what's going on?

Post by Robbie Painter » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Specifically seated season tickets.

Deposits were taken at the open day but I haven't seen an update since then. There should be something official put out to give us an update, I'm sure there is plenty going on behind the scenes but it would be good to know what's planned.

If I'm confused then those people who just get their info offline won't know what's going on.

How many seated tickets are available?
How will they be allocated? Priority to OAPs?
When will offline sales start again? Telephone? Postal?
Will you sell them online?
Will seating be allocated (row & number)?
Is there an additional stand planned? Does it depend on how many season tickets are sold? What is a realistic timescale for this? Where are you currently in the process?

Thanks.

herts_darlo

Re: Season tickets - what's going on?

Post by herts_darlo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:15 am

Robbie Painter wrote:How many seated tickets are available?
At the moment, around 200 - though the new stand should have capacity for another 300.
Robbie Painter wrote:How will they be allocated? Priority to OAPs?
Priority will be given first to the OAP/disabled, then to CIC members, then to anyone who expressed an interest in a seat.
Robbie Painter wrote:When will offline sales start again? Telephone? Postal?
Postal forms should be going out tomorrow, and a telephone line for queries. They will also be available in the shop when that opens.

A deadline will be given for seat reservations, at which point the seats will be allocated.
Robbie Painter wrote:Will you sell them online?
No - it is too much hassle as we cannot just sell a seat until we know who needs them.
Robbie Painter wrote:Will seating be allocated (row & number)?
Yes
Robbie Painter wrote:Is there an additional stand planned? Does it depend on how many season tickets are sold? What is a realistic timescale for this? Where are you currently in the process?
Yes - planning has gone in, and we're hoping for it to be open within about a month of the start of the season.

SFG

Post by SFG » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:25 pm

To whomplease are the season ticket application forms being posted? All CIC members? Last years season ticket holders?

herts_darlo

Post by herts_darlo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 pm

SFG wrote:To whomplease are the season ticket application forms being posted? All CIC members? Last years season ticket holders?
CIC members will get their form by email as I want to cut the cost as much as possible.

We have the database of season ticket holders from last season. I'm not utterly convinced it's complete, as it seems to be a bit short on numbers, but as it's all I've got to work with at the moment we'll go with it - these should be hitting the post (2nd class) on Saturday or Sunday now as I've had to delay the print run until tomorrow.

I'm also hoping to get the Echo to run with something next week.

SFG

Post by SFG » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm

herts_darlo wrote:
SFG wrote:To whomplease are the season ticket application forms being posted? All CIC members? Last years season ticket holders?
CIC members will get their form by email as I want to cut the cost as much as possible.

We have the database of season ticket holders from last season. I'm not utterly convinced it's complete, as it seems to be a bit short on numbers, but as it's all I've got to work with at the moment we'll go with it - these should be hitting the post (2nd class) on Saturday or Sunday now as I've had to delay the print run until tomorrow.

I'm also hoping to get the Echo to run with something next week.
Thanks

wembley 2011

Post by wembley 2011 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 pm

At the moment, around 200 - though the new stand should have capacity for another 300.
Does the new stand need planning permission, and if so, has this been applied for yet?

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:45 pm

wembley 2011 wrote:
Does the new stand need planning permission, and if so, has this been applied for yet?
Think you need to read the thread again mate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wembley 2011

Post by wembley 2011 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks Hilly, I must pay more attention in future!

Hilly

Post by Hilly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:46 pm

wembley 2011 wrote:Thanks Hilly, I must pay more attention in future!
No bother! ;)